South Pittsburg vs Oakland(stone man and little Grider man against this Creasy man)

Roy Dillard

1 hour ago, Pirate2003 said:

Good post. I agree with you. Jones should have never scheduled this game. It has to go down as the dumbest decision in the history of the state of Tennessee. Exposure doesn’t mean anything if it’s Alabama vs Sewanee. 

Sewanee actually beat Bama back when the were in the same conference. 

1 hour ago, Southtowner said:

Lemme get in touch with the kinfolk around the jailhouse.  

:ph34r:

1 hour ago, MidTennFootball said:

Just give McCurry a ring. I hear he has some experience in matters like this

1 hour ago, oneyewilly said:

@Roy Dillardyou think those Jailehouse fellers will give you their secrets.  I garuntee you they've got experience 

Midtennfootball man if the jailhouse fellars wasnt so mad we might could talk them into stealing that hunt mans playbook for that Creasy man.  If @BIGPURPLEMACHINE hadnt made genotard so mad he might have thrown in some jerky.  You think im joking but im not.

6 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

Midtennfootball man if the jailhouse fellars wasnt so mad we might could talk them into stealing that hunt mans playbook for that Creasy man.  If @BIGPURPLEMACHINE hadnt made genotard so mad he might have thrown in some jerky.  You think im joking but im not.

That Creasy man would be real mad if we gave him some of Genotard’s Alpo…. I’m mean jerky.