McKenzie vs Sequatchie County

VOLnWTN

33 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

If you ever meet me you will know that the food is always the reason I go to a restaurant. 

LOL.  Lets be honest.  Errr body on this board knows when we take off for away games, you always Google where to eat. That should be a thread.  Best places for pre-game meal. 

Edited by VOLnWTN
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, Sequatchie said:

Sequatchie was supposed to host Whitwell but Whitwell is making up a region game that was canceled earlier in the year.

Sequatchie should have been playing at Cannon Co. (Region game) (Cannon has an off week) this week but they have refused to make up the cancellation from earlier in the season.  

Thanks.   I was wondering how this game came about.  Hats off to Sequatchie for taking this game.  Good luck. 

22 hours ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

This is a funny statement, what team or coach let's their players leave on fall break and not practice?  One that is not very good I would say.  Take comfort in the covid victory.  Hopefully the coach remembers it next year.

Sequatchie had no problem practicing and playing on the road at Franklin Co. during Fall break a couple of weeks ago. 

Also what's funny is that Cannon Co.  was out of school because of covid the same week but Sequatchie canceled first.

Edited by Sequatchie

If there are any Sequatchie County fans driving (or flying) to McKenzie, the Rebels do not play their home games at their school. Now, I haven’t been to McKenzie High School in 6 years, but last time I checked, there’s not a football stadium (or any stadium lights) at the school. Unfortunately, I don’t know where their stadium is located. McKenzie is one of a small handful of teams I’ve never seen play a home game. I do want to spread that out there (unless the city of McKenzie built a new high school stadium on school property that I was not aware of.)

5 minutes ago, TryNotToSuck said:

If there are any Sequatchie County fans driving (or flying) to McKenzie, the Rebels do not play their home games at their school. Now, I haven’t been to McKenzie High School in 6 years, but last time I checked, there’s not a football stadium (or any stadium lights) at the school. Unfortunately, I don’t know where their stadium is located. McKenzie is one of a small handful of teams I’ve never seen play a home game. I do want to spread that out there (unless the city of McKenzie built a new high school stadium on school property that I was not aware of.)

Their stadium is located behind the middle school near Bethel University. If you gps the middle school, you'll find the crowd. Word of caution: Get there EARLY unless you want to walk a ways to the stadium. The parking situation is less than ideal there.