Central @ West

madhatter2269

4 hours ago, Czar said:

These trolls are ruining the boards where we used to be able to talk some football and gossip on the best food around the stadiums. Shame, shame, shame. I blame @HTV @SweetScience @oridgecat @Knoxemdown @KnoxVil for not being able to keep it classy and on topic.

Did I miss something? Don't see them being in the "troll" category!

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, edwardblake said:

I think the Alcoa game showed how well we could play. I may be alone but to me that's worth something for our boys.

In region:

Halls - Central beats them by more

Cocke Co - Point difference is the exact same

Sevier Co - Central beats them by more

Heritage - Central beats them by one more than we do

Outside of region:

Bearden: West essentially shut them out. Central would have done something similar.

Fulton: We beat Fulton by the same score Central loses. Supposedly Central had starters out?

Greeneville/Maryville/Alcoa: Both teams would have lost in similar fashion. You know how I feel about the Alcoa game.

@Knoxemdown mentioned the out of region common opponent nobody was taking into account as Fulton but there is another one,

and this is where I get concerned for my Rebels:

Farragut: Central handled them in the jamboree. I know it is just a quarter but I was a nervous wreck during our game with them and I'm still concerned about it.

Good post!

8 hours ago, edwardblake said:

I think the Alcoa game showed how well we could play. I may be alone but to me that's worth something for our boys.

In region:

Halls - Central beats them by more

Cocke Co - Point difference is the exact same

Sevier Co - Central beats them by more

Heritage - Central beats them by one more than we do

Outside of region:

Bearden: West essentially shut them out. Central would have done something similar.

Fulton: We beat Fulton by the same score Central loses. Supposedly Central had starters out?

Greeneville/Maryville/Alcoa: Both teams would have lost in similar fashion. You know how I feel about the Alcoa game.

@Knoxemdown mentioned the out of region common opponent nobody was taking into account as Fulton but there is another one,

and this is where I get concerned for my Rebels:

Farragut: Central handled them in the jamboree. I know it is just a quarter but I was a nervous wreck during our game with them and I'm still concerned about it.

Not sure how much I put into jamboree games.  Overall I see this as who wants it more.  With what’s on the line here - you shouldn’t have to motivate teams too hard - but you never know.  West came out flat last week and looked like they could care less about that game and it showed in every aspect of it.  

10 hours ago, HTV said:

I'm just completely heartbroken that I don't meet your approval.  

Here's a hint for you: There is a nice feature on this forum called "ignore".  I invite you to exercise it if you don't want to read what I post.  

Here’s a Hint: I REALLY wish you would quit “gloating” about this ignore/silence button crap. It must make you feel empowered that you can threaten people saying you will “mute them.” GROW UP

3 minutes ago, chsbobcat09 said:

Here’s a Hint: I REALLY wish you would quit “gloating” about this ignore/silence button crap. It must make you feel empowered that you can threaten people saying you will “mute them.” GROW UP

Who ya got chs??

nevermind…. You did

Edited by KnoxVil

3 hours ago, chsbobcat09 said:

Gloating?  You are a sad and pathetic person.  I find it humorous that a jock sniffing  uniform washer feels the need to stalk me on the interwebz. 

You really do need to find a new hobby to occupy your time. 

8 hours ago, HTV said:

Gloating?  You are a sad and pathetic person.  I find it humorous that a jock sniffing  uniform washer feels the need to stalk me on the interwebz. 

You really do need to find a new hobby to occupy your time. 

Completely bashing and demeaning a fellow man on CoachT. Pretty pathetic, if you ask me, since you like slinging that word around. But people will continue to defend @HTV because he thinks he knows something. The only jock sniffer on here is you and your burning passion for Matt Lowe. C'mon guy.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, dawgs82 said:

On another note, the weather for Friday night does not look very promising. It will be in the 40's during the game and rainy. Don't wish those conditions on anyone.

Yeah.  40s with a 60% chance of rain.  

Some schools in middle and west Tennessee have moved their games up, some even playing tonight. 

3 hours ago, Czar said:

Completely bashing and demeaning a fellow man on CoachT. Pretty pathetic, if you ask me, since you like slinging that word around. But people will continue to defend @HTV because he thinks he knows something. The only jock sniffer on here is you and your burning passion for Matt Lowe. C'mon guy.

Czar, they've been on each other since long before you showed up on the T. Two-way street.