On to round 2 pearl Cohn @ Hardin County

Tigersandcats

On 11/10/2021 at 9:44 AM, EastNasty said:

Don’t get yourself worked up. Firechickens miss playing EN and They’re regretting they moved up. FB quit trying to change the subject since they exiting early this Friday. As y’all would say Time to hit the hardwood.giphy.gif?cid=5e214886pdpdmycvuf8a445aaj

We most definitely miss that guarantee win against Lil east!!!

• Upvote 1

On 11/9/2021 at 6:53 AM, FBfan26 said:

current kids.

Keshawn Vaughn Tampa Bay Bucs

Starting QB Kennesaw state “Big south player of the month” 

2 Tennessee OL and DT

4 Austin Peay CB,2RB,DL 

1 ole miss DB

1 Marshall WR

4 Tennessee State OL,WR,LB,QB 

1 Memphis DB

2 Vanderbilt LB,LS

1 Michigan state DE

1 texas state WR

then some kids at the smaller schools like Lindsey Wilson,Bethel, coach Brunetti does a heck of a job getting these kids into school and pushing them to graduate

Wow! Coach got it going on!

2 hours ago, Tomcatfan2011 said:

They don’t. Personally we should be like other states, if you have a NFL team play the games there! Nissan stadium!

Bingo! Best place to have it period. The geographical location is fair for both sides of the bracket. Parking is not an issue, venue is awesome and it would be a great experience for the teams that earn the right to play in the game. Plenty of places to eat and stay close to the venue.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 11/10/2021 at 8:15 AM, FIREBIRD80 said:

It doesn’t matter how you slice it, PC is the gold standard of metro football. Numbers don’t lie! Far as winning the state the day to day nonsense our coaches go tho, I’m not surprised we can even get out the second round let alone go to state like we have. Alcoa’s of the world don’t have to worry about if their kids have ate when at home, or miss practice to watch little brother or sister. All they have to do is coach so you can’t compare the two!!!

I don't understand this post at all. Alcoa has kids playing from all kinds of backgrounds. Kids from every public school in this state have issues that every coach has to worry about. Schools in East Tn have the same problems middle and west do. Kids from low income , single parent households are not exclusive to metro areas either. I have fed kids before games when I know it's the best they have eaten all week and sent plates home for their families. I know kids that have had to miss practice to cut hay or other family things. Upper east Tennessee kids. Knoxville has lost promising young athletes this year to gun violence and this is what you got? East Tennessee privilege? PUHLEEZZZ...

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Tomcatfan2011 said:

They don’t. Personally we should be like other states, if you have a NFL team play the games there! Nissan stadium!

Heck yea! Great idea. I'm all in on this. To heck with my other thoughts. This one wins, period! It is in the middle of the state, it would great experience for all the players that get to walk on the field, Nashville has plenty of facilities to handle the people. This idea takes the cake home for me. 

12 hours ago, barb said:

I don't understand this post at all. Alcoa has kids playing from all kinds of backgrounds. Kids from every public school in this state have issues that every coach has to worry about. Schools in East Tn have the same problems middle and west do. Kids from low income , single parent households are not exclusive to metro areas either. I have fed kids before games when I know it's the best they have eaten all week and sent plates home for their families. I know kids that have had to miss practice to cut hay or other family things. Upper east Tennessee kids. Knoxville has lost promising young athletes this year to gun violence and this is what you got? East Tennessee privilege? PUHLEEZZZ...

PB & J is not expensive and I know coaches who provide kids with food all year long.  It is part of coaching in metro (Shelby, Davidson and Knox Counties) if the coaches truly care.  I would assume PC does some of this too.