Best teem inn TN hi skool histree att 825

STARSNBARS

Oakland has played one of the most competitive schedules in TSSAA History.  I know they are great and have D-I talent but they've taken on all comers this year.  8 opponents who've won 10+ games this year and it would end up being 9 if they were to reach the Blue Cross Bowl.  You all have to remember that these are 15, 16, 17, 18 year old kids.  Getting them to gear it back up mentally and come to work week in and week out against this competition when they are favored by such astronomical margins every single week has to have been such a roller-coaster for the Patriots coaching staff.  If they win handily it's expected.  If they win barely it was a tainted win.  If they lose the world is unraveling.  

Hendersonville (10-3)

Madison Ridgeland Academy (11-3)

Lipscomb Academy (11-1)

Christ Presbyterian Academy (11-2)

Riverdale (10-2)

South Pittsburg (10-2)

Lebanon (11-2)

Maryville (13-0)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, howdoitknow said:

Oakland has played one of the most competitive schedules in TSSAA History.  I know they are great and have D-I talent but they've taken on all comers this year.  8 opponents who've won 10+ games this year and it would end up being 9 if they were to reach the Blue Cross Bowl.  You all have to remember that these are 15, 16, 17, 18 year old kids.  Getting them to gear it back up mentally and come to work week in and week out against this competition when they are favored by such astronomical margins every single week has to have been such a roller-coaster for the Patriots coaching staff.  If they win handily it's expected.  If they win barely it was a tainted win.  If they lose the world is unraveling.  

Hendersonville (10-3)

Madison Ridgeland Academy (11-3)

Lipscomb Academy (11-1)

Christ Presbyterian Academy (11-2)

Riverdale (10-2)

South Pittsburg (10-2)

Lebanon (11-2)

Maryville (13-0)

That schedule is essentially what the average dominant D2 team plays every year lol. Especially during the hey day of D2 reigning supreme in TN from early 2000's to around 2018-2019. 

Edited by 6one5