Class A top teams so far

thetruth1

I don't know if there has been a team in the country that has gone through so much adversity than the Dresden Lady Lions. I was listening to their game on the radio, and I didn't exactly noticed what that team has gone through. I want to say the father of their head coach passed away right before the opening night of the season. Then, two players experienced a death of a grandparent. But we can't forget the tornado that ripped through that town. I want to say the tornado destroyed two players' homes. They lost to Gleason by 22 in early January, and won game #2 with the Lady Bulldogs by 15 later that month.

For them and many more athletes across our country, I'm sure they're using this sport as an escape from normal life. Congratulations to Dresden on an amazing season, when they could've had every reason and every excuse to mail it in.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, TryNotToSuck said:

I don't know if there has been a team in the country that has gone through so much adversity than the Dresden Lady Lions. I was listening to their game on the radio, and I didn't exactly noticed what that team has gone through. I want to say the father of their head coach passed away right before the opening night of the season. Then, two players experienced a death of a grandparent. But we can't forget the tornado that ripped through that town. I want to say the tornado destroyed two players' homes. They lost to Gleason by 22 in early January, and won game #2 with the Lady Bulldogs by 15 later that month.

For them and many more athletes across our country, I'm sure they're using this sport as an escape from normal life. Congratulations to Dresden on an amazing season, when they could've had every reason and every excuse to mail it in.

They had a great year I agree. Beat a Van Buren County team that beat RBS. Nothing to be ashamed of. 

2 hours ago, pioneer42 said:

Congratulations to McKenzie, Dresden, Gleason and Wayne County. Dresden and Gleason you had a nice run and great season. 

McKenzie will be tough again next year! Lose Dyer, which will hurt but Davis is real deal.

Dresden returns everyone next season. Curry is also the real deal.

Wayne County will lose 3 I believe. Which will hurt but the freshman post is legit.

Will not surprise me one bit if these teams are back at the glass house next season.

17 hours ago, NigCuppy said:

I believe the word you are looking for is geographical Einstein. Seems you are missing the point here. 3 of the 4 teams remaining are located within 8-10 miles “geologically” so why not move the remaining games to a venue closer to these towns??  Just fun to talk about I’m sure the folks posting know it’s not a reality so just calm down a bit Chad but thanks for the “geological” lesson on Murfreesboro 

Sorry that my autocorrect corrected a word that I didn’t catch. Secondly, I offered my option, as if you read my comment, it says “I believe.” Nothing about my comment was holier than thou, I cannot help if you interpreted it that way. 

Edited by tnchad1980

9 hours ago, tnchad1980 said:

Sorry that my autocorrect corrected a word that I didn’t catch. Secondly, I offered my option, as if you read my comment, it says “I believe.” Nothing about my comment was holier than thou, I cannot help if you interpreted it that way. 

I believe he may have something to say about this post as well, unfortunately... lol. 

• Upvote 2