GC vs WV

mas1821

15 minutes ago, LetsGoBrandon said:

GC vs. WV, Part 3 on Saturday night. I expect a packed house and a very close game. Tournament basketball is always tougher  

It’s always fun watching the game plans of 2 great coaches going against each other and the adjustments they make in rematches  

Maybe they’ll shake hands this game after the game, and mean it. Lol  

Safe travels and the “Horse Shoe” should be rocking Saturday night. 

If Gibson plays like they did tonight, Westview is going to run us out of the gym.

35 minutes ago, GCPioneer said:

If Gibson plays like they did tonight, Westview is going to run us out of the gym.

GC won’t play like that on Saturday. I think tonight GC might of been thinking a little ahead to Saturday and UC got on a little run when they cut it down to 9 or 10. It happens to all of us and we experienced it a couple of times this season as well. 

The question is will Wilkins try to press again, play man or run a zone the first half?He comes up with some great schemes and no matter what, we both will be playing more games next week. 

I will say this. Looking at our Region I know Huntingdon has played Camden 3 times and Stewart County twice and has split with Stewart and beat Camden twice. Camden you look at and they have beaten Houston County not long ago at Houston County by 16. Houston County is a team that has gave McKenzie two dogfights. I watched theses teams play in Camden Tuesday and they are pretty good teams so our Region won’t be easy.

• Like 1