Boyd Buchanan opened up today

HTV

2 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Alcoa isn’t the only small school in the state with great facilities and a Jumbotron. It’s all about priorities within communities. 

Most small schools I've visited in the East Tennessee area are bare back broke with press boxes that look like outhouses, 3 rows of bleachers for the visitors and some didn't have a 30 second clock. Haven't been out your way to see a game but I do believe everything you say. Schools with great backing seem to do pretty well which is attractive to an agent dad wanting high visibility for his son.

28 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Most small schools I've visited in the East Tennessee area are bare back broke with press boxes that look like outhouses, 3 rows of bleachers for the visitors and some didn't have a 30 second clock. Haven't been out your way to see a game but I do believe everything you say. Schools with great backing seem to do pretty well which is attractive to an agent dad wanting high visibility for his son.

2 years ago Milan dropped 6 million on new stadium, turf, lighting and Jumbotron. I agree it is attractive to students and parents. Who wouldn’t want their kids to be part of a successful program that invests in it. 

2 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

2 years ago Milan dropped 6 million on new stadium, turf, lighting and Jumbotron. I agree it is attractive to students and parents. Who wouldn’t want their kids to be part of a successful program that invests in it. 

We have Jumbo Ron but not one of those big TVs.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, BCsportsfan said:

Boo hoooo......BarneySox2007 is so jealous!! LOL!

459245008_matte-black-jealoushelmet.jpg.a7da38c2b8f2bdd3e93bd79d91f69954.jpg

Not jealous at all. Actually kind of sick of it. Alcoa with all the kids out of Knoxville coming over and the rape job they've done to the county schools for their best players over the years is like watching one of those morphodite's jumping in the swimming pool and racing down the lane beating all the other girls with an idiot like you cheering it on like that's something to brag about. If your going to steal everyone's 6A players at least do yourself a favor and play up a notch or two then you'll have something to brag about. As is you have a good group of players that the D1 schools are afraid to touch because there is a difference between pushing a 160 pound 8th grader around then a 330 pound SEC defensive tackle. Fact Ha.

On 2/26/2022 at 1:10 PM, BarneySox2007 said:

sounds like Barney visitin sum schools that need sum parents and community members that need to be gettin off their very lazy hillarys

Booger just sayin :roll: