Pre-season scrimmages

Ok ok BIG PURPLE POODLE , I will admit it The Tide will be very good, have several more that just plugged in and will be going to the next level to play ball again, back up QB is a burner and accurate, sophomore running back has feet like another reciever we had , which is his older brother, line is huge and fast, Key and several other recievers will be studs, team speed we will be faster than last 2 years for sure ! Driggers is 210 now and is gonna truck some folks, Burkett is gonna be “Dickson like “and bowling folks over, people tend to forget this senior class has only lost 3 games since middle school where they never lost at the level ! Overall we are far ahead of where we usually are on defense !let the hatin begin ! Everyone says I’m sand Bagging next I’ll be arrogant lol ! All fun and  games ! Just know we have unfinished business and the taste ain’t good in the Tides mouth right now we ready to eat 1 A up ! But first we eat bulldog

Edited by PeabodyPride
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

Ok ok BIG PURPLE POODLE , I will admit it The Tide will be very good, have several more that just plugged in and will be going to the next level to play ball again, back up QB is a burner and accurate, sophomore running back has feet like another reciever we had , which is his older brother, line is huge and fast, Key and several other recievers will be studs, team speed we will be faster than last 2 years for sure ! Driggers is 210 now and is gonna truck some folks, Burkett is gonna be “Dickson like “and bowling folks over, people tend to forget this senior class has only lost 3 games since middle school where they never lost at the level ! Overall we are far ahead of where we usually are on defense !let the hatin begin ! Everyone says I’m sand Bagging next I’ll be arrogant lol ! All fun and  games ! Just know we have unfinished business and the taste ain’t good in the Tides mouth right now we ready to eat 1 A up ! But first we eat bulldog

Driggers is very good.You say ur faster than past 2 seasons but Pioneer just texted he didn't think Trenton had the big play potential like last year

44 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

Two things…

1.  If you Trenton folks would learn to brush their teeth you wouldn’t have a bad taste in your mouth. 
2.  I know you really like Chinese food, but you don’t have to resort to eating dog. 

Edited by BIGPURPLEMACHINE

1 hour ago, mrbigster said:

Driggers is very good.You say ur faster than past 2 seasons but Pioneer just texted he didn't think Trenton had the big play potential like last year

Well I can’t tell you why he thinks what he thinks but we have a lot more speed on both sides of the ball , and most don’t realize Khalik wasn’t fast, quick yes but fast not really ! I will say we have more speed on the defensive side of the ball ,reciever wise we still have 6’’6 fast Derek key and several other fast recievers, let’s be honest it was one scrimmage, I will say the big play ability will be there ! But make no mistake we very well could be a 7-3 team ! 

1 minute ago, PeabodyPride said:

Well I can’t tell you why he thinks what he thinks but we have a lot more speed on both sides of the ball , and most don’t realize Khalik wasn’t fast, quick yes but fast not really ! I will say we have more speed on the defensive side of the ball ,reciever wise we still have 6’’6 fast Derek key and several other fast recievers, let’s be honest it was one scrimmage, I will say the big play ability will be there ! But make no mistake we very well could be a 7-3 team ! 

I'm sure Trenton going to make some noise again.Figure they ahead of LC on defensive side of the ball but wasn't sure about on offense other than Driggers.Really like him.

3 hours ago, PeabodyPride said:

I agree it was a scrimmage and there was no KO or punt returns, etc. I did remember seeing some young speed, number 12 I believe. Peabody is solid no doubt. Look forward to watching USJ this week. Crockett was a good team. I think Lake County will be good too if they can stay healthy. Will be interesting. It is early. We will learn  more about Peabody in the next few weeks. 

5 hours ago, mrbigster said:

We will see. 2 Ganoway’s were bad news. First impression is Peabody is good, well coached, has young talent and fast especially on defense. Could win it all. Just think it will be hard to have as many 20 or more yard plays as they have had in the past. 

17 minutes ago, pioneer42 said:

We will see. 2 Ganoway’s were bad news. First impression is Peabody is good, well coached, has young talent and fast especially on defense. Could win it all. Just think it will be hard to have as many 20 or more yard plays as they have had in the past. 

I agree with 2 of them being bad news for other teams.

Peabody will be very good. I do however think Lake County has closed the gap and will give the Tide a run for their money. I expect there will be two meetings between the two. LC will be better on the defensive side of the ball than you think Bigster. Nobody should judge a team by any scrimmage. Of course you all know that. 

3 minutes ago, lakecounty1968 said:

Peabody will be very good. I do however think Lake County has closed the gap and will give the Tide a run for their money. I expect there will be two meetings between the two. LC will be better on the defensive side of the ball than you think Bigster. Nobody should judge a team by any scrimmage. Of course you all know that. 

I'm not disappointed.Westview was big,doubt any team will throw as often.Thought being first scrimmage without Day Day on offense was ok.LC defensive backs should be able to stay with most receivers if they don't get fooled.Thinl LC had a couple to 3 out that didn't play.think one has a broke collarbone about to come back.Think LC going to be ok overall.Like you have said.Depends on the line and stay healthy

17 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Two things…

1.  If you Trenton folks would learn to brush their teeth you wouldn’t have a bad taste in your mouth. 
2.  I know you really like Chinese food, but you don’t have to resort to eating dog. 

Purple dog meat is delicious when it originates from Milan. Kinda like champagne has to come from the champagne valley. The dog meat ate in Trenton has to come from Milan unless it’s the playoffs or then we will eat any dog meat available