Donovan Stewart's magazine

HTV

19 minutes ago, HTV said:

Just got it out of my mailbox.  Looking forward to getting started on it later this evening.  

884970601_Donovansmagazine.jpg

He would have sold a lot more if he had another payment option other than just credit card.    He should have thrown some up on eBay or Etsy with a PayPal option or even have a possible Personal Check option.

14 minutes ago, Sequatchie said:

He would have sold a lot more if he had another payment option other than just credit card.    He should have thrown some up on eBay or Etsy with a PayPal option or even have a possible Personal Check option.

Like I posted earlier, Donovan got started late after he found out that Murphy wasn't going to do his.  Donovan is a bright guy.  I suspect he learned a lot from his first time around doing something as monumental as putting this magazine together is.  

1 hour ago, olddevil said:

I ordered on the 17th or `8th of July-it must have one of the earliest orders I have received  nothing so far except a Visa bill with that purchase

included.  Kept hoping to use the book  for the Big Ones contest. Alas!!! Woe is  me!! 

GO BIG RED

Yeah I ordered mine July 15, got an email July 21 saying they had started shipping the Monday before, not sure what the hold up is...