Practice

Rebelman51

23 hours ago, TrickyD said:

All schools are practicing basketball they can call it conditioning but it’s no different than practices in November. That is why we see fewer multi sport athletics coaches want kids to only play their sport

it is a shame these coaches cannot follow the rules and the administrators know it is happening and turn their head 

• 2 weeks later...
16 hours ago, BallIsLife1 said:

TSSAA rules are a bit over the top if you ask me. In the past. there was summer dead period and then a no practice period once schools starts. What's the point?

tell that to the other sports who follow the rules.  in just the past two weeks multiple injuries coming from one school in this area I live all because the new coach wants to practice in the mornings is it worth it

On 9/13/2022 at 5:48 AM, EagleOldEyes said:

tell that to the other sports who follow the rules.  in just the past two weeks multiple injuries coming from one school in this area I live all because the new coach wants to practice in the mornings is it worth it

I watched an interesting video this morning, looks like our new coach is still playing by the college rules. Full blown practice and a good player got hurt smh. I guarantee you this video makes its way to TSSAA, I guess a few of the girls are mad about early morning practices and have filmed a few lol. #SEPTEMBERPRACTICE #CHRISTIANVALUES

7 hours ago, Tully123 said:

I watched an interesting video this morning, looks like our new coach is still playing by the college rules. Full blown practice and a good player got hurt smh. I guarantee you this video makes its way to TSSAA, I guess a few of the girls are mad about early morning practices and have filmed a few lol. #SEPTEMBERPRACTICE #CHRISTIANVALUES

our girls in franklin county have said all all year they have been practicing illegally.  but not surprisingly they would do that over there and with that coach 

On 9/15/2022 at 10:25 AM, Tully123 said:

Well who is it