West TN Rural Top 10 Week 2

2 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

After 1 week of games here’s how I see things. What is everyone’s thought?  What do you agree or disagree with??  Feel free to post your top 10. 

1. Henry Co. 1-0

2.  Haywood 0-0

3. Hardin Co. 1-0

T4. McKenzie 1-0

T4. Munford 1-0

6.  USJ 1-0

7.  South Gibson 1-0

8. Union City 1-0

9.  Riverside 1-0

10. Milan 1-0

On the outside looking in: Peabody 0-1, Dresden 1-0, Covington 0-1, Dyersburg 1-0, Huntingdung 0-1, Lexington 0-1, Westview 0-1, Adamsville 1-0

It looks pretty spot on at this point in the season. Over the next couple weeks it should show who's who. What do y'all think @RollRed @mmb

17 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Yes I am a homer. Lol. But I try to be realistic. Where would you put Milan??

Who knows at this point.

I just wasn't impressed with Peabody or Milan at all.

I do believe SGC has a very, VERY GOOD, squad with a ton of potential. Haywood is Haywood. Henry is Henry. 

McKenzie is Rick Flair at this point. To be the man....

UC was impressive, but I'm not convinced LC wasn't a little over hyped.

Munford may actually prove to be the best of them all. 

• Like 1

I don’t know anything about the top 3 or Munford. We scrimmaged USJ SGC and crockett and they aren’t any better than Peabody. Milan hasn’t proved anything by beating Peabody. They are good but how good ?  I think Milan’s  o and dline may get exposed by 4a teams. 

Edited by Tide21

2 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

After 1 week of games here’s how I see things. What is everyone’s thought?  What do you agree or disagree with??  Feel free to post your top 10. 

1. Henry Co. 1-0

2.  Haywood 0-0

3. Hardin Co. 1-0

T4. McKenzie 1-0

T4. Munford 1-0

6.  USJ 1-0

7.  South Gibson 1-0

8. Union City 1-0

9.  Riverside 1-0

10. Milan 1-0

On the outside looking in: Peabody 0-1, Dresden 1-0, Covington 0-1, Dyersburg 1-0, Huntingdung 0-1, Lexington 0-1, Westview 0-1, Adamsville 1-0

Don’t see a problem with it. Curious if UC is for real or if LC coaching isn’t up for the task. Dresden is looking tough. I feel like it’s because they have a former Mustang on staff. B)

18 minutes ago, BigRed88 said:

It looks pretty spot on at this point in the season. Over the next couple weeks it should show who's who. What do y'all think @RollRed @mmb

I don’t know to much about most of these other teams. This Fridays beech game will give us a ton of much needed data. I just can’t see HC losing this home opener. Anything can happen. I’m waiting with popcorn on mmb to give his prediction. :popcorneater:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RollRed said:

I don’t know to much about most of these other teams. This Fridays beech game will give us a ton of much needed data. I just can’t see HC losing this home opener. Anything can happen. I’m waiting with popcorn on mmb to give his prediction. :popcorneater:

I believe you guys beat Beech at home. However even a close loss to them would keep y’all number one in my poll. This poll is for teams in west tn outside of Shelby co and I just don’t see a team out there beating you guys except maybe Haywood. Y’all beat them in the jamboree so I put y’all ahead of them. Would love to see y’all play a real game. 

8 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I believe you guys beat Beech at home. However even a close loss to them would keep y’all number one in my poll. This poll is for teams in west tn outside of Shelby co and I just don’t see a team out there beating you guys except maybe Haywood. Y’all beat them in the jamboree so I put y’all ahead of them. Would love to see y’all play a real game. 

Make the trip friend. Just walk up on any group tailgating and tell ‘‘em who you are and eat up. No place I’ve ever traveled to has the atmosphere of a Henry county home game. Especially a home opener…. Against Beech. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, RollRed said:

Make the trip friend. Just walk up on any group tailgating and tell ‘‘em who you are and eat up. No place I’ve ever traveled to has the atmosphere of a Henry county home game. Especially a home opener…. Against Beech. 

I wish I could. My job requires me to be at another schools games on Fridays.  It I have been to HC several times. Is definitely a great atmosphere. 

• Thanks 1