Huntingdon Mustangs vs Milan

horse

6 minutes ago, TheLongestYard said:

Yes for sure. SG’s line is bigger and more physical

Milan is very fast on defense. For Huntingdon to beat them they will need to run off tackle and up the gut successfully. Peabody was able to do it but our line is bigger and better than their dline. I have convinced myself that if Peabody doesn’t lose 2 qbs we beat them. We only had three plays and rb playing qb in the second half and we hung in there. I’m wondering who is injured for Milan this game may hinge on that 

43 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

Did you watch the game ? I didn’t expect Milan expect Milan to get slapped. I didn’t think they would win though. Riverside is confusing to me. I watched your guys game and they didn’t look impressive but if you just look at their overall wins they look really good. 

I did not see the game yet, just checked the box scores and it looks like Haywood ran for over 300 yards on em. SGC ran on them,  and you said peabody had success as well. If Run D is a weakness, everyone knows that's in Huntingdon's favor. 

Our O-Line is not huge so we may not be comparing apples to apples, but if they struggle with misdirection, then we will be able to move the ball on them.

26 minutes ago, sportsnutz said:

I did not see the game yet, just checked the box scores and it looks like Haywood ran for over 300 yards on em. SGC ran on them,  and you said peabody had success as well. If Run D is a weakness, everyone knows that's in Huntingdon's favor. 

Our O-Line is not huge so we may not be comparing apples to apples, but if they struggle with misdirection, then we will be able to move the ball on them.

I doubt you get to the edge. If you guys win it will be off tackle and in the first few quarters. I suppose a win for Huntingdon looks like running the ball off tackle and up the middle. Smashing the defense and in the 4th quarter winning or Milan can’t handle the misdirection and wearing them out won’t matter 

Hutcherson getting healthy adds a weapon in the Mustangs backfield. He has added a new gear this season. You Milan fans might still have nightmares about seeing a kid running up and down the field with a Hutcherson jersey last year. I think he had 5 TDS against you boys. This is his faster little brother.

• Upvote 1