BAMA TENNESSEE 2022

GeneralForrest

19 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

What’s great is that Derrick Dooley was on the sideline. He helped sink the ship and got to see it pulled out of the water tonight!!

That and princess Too Too at MLB jumped that ship only to watch it sail off without him tonight!

Speaking of, I wonder how Eric Gray, Key Lawrence and Wanya Morris are liking that sooner life right now? Lotta rats left the ship probably treading water wondering what if right now. 

Edited by crow
  • Upvote 4

11 hours ago, TheOneRiddlerV2 said:

Great game. Bama lost it not running the ball before they missed that field goal. Tennessee has their defense on the field wayyyyy to long can’t wait till they come to Athens to visit my team. Good win but I don’t think it feels like 98

Bennett will have to score a bunch.

12 hours ago, crow said:

That and princess Too Too at MLB jumped that ship only to watch it sail off without him tonight!

Speaking of, I wonder how Eric Gray, Key Lawrence and Wanya Morris are liking that sooner life right now? Lotta rats left the ship probably treading water wondering what if right now. 

Good Riddance of these Guys. . They obviously didn’t care about the Vol Program or their Teammates. 

15 hours ago, tradertwo said:

Que the rant...Saban should have been running the ball before the field goal attempt. You can't leave time for #5. Clean out the coaching staff. Eli could have done better.

They ran Satan out town before the goal post came down.  A couple of troopers had him under their arms heading for the back door.

15 hours ago, tradertwo said:

Que the rant...Saban should have been running the ball before the field goal attempt. You can't leave time for #5. Clean out the coaching staff. Eli could have done better.

This was accurate except for the last 2 sentences. Coach Eli is still trying to figure out how to locate the game on TV. Saban has rings. That's the difference. 

I cannot believe Young looked like Mahomes, the Tide got a pick and a scoop and score and were up 7 late in the game, and still lost.  They DID give UT exactly enough time to pick on the secondary 2 more times. 

I will connect this to Coach Eli at Forrest.

• Huepel beat an elite college, almost NFL level team with 3 star players.
  • Coaching matters.
  • If you gave this current Forrest team to the Forrest Middle staff- Morgan, Daughrity (keep him from the hs staff), Johnson & Russell (no particular order), they'd have beaten Marion, probably still lost to Cascade, Moore, and that healthier Loretto team, and beaten Richland.
  • They'd be 5-3 overall and 2-2 in region as opposed to the 3-5 and 1-3 they are now. They'd likely have the 3 or 4 seed in the postseason. 
  • Could they have beaten Loretto and hung with Cascade? I believe yes. It least a possibility. 
  • Coaching matters.
  • Every single person reading this and every single fan of any team in any sport knows it matters.
  • Forrest fans need to get real and start voicing their minds and hearts and get this guy out of there.
  • Coaching matters
  • Coaching matters
  • Coaching matters