Alcoa vs Giles

Dirtyt26

12 hours ago, howdoitknow said:

I was one of the ones who stated it during the preseason.  Alcoa will be favored but it will not be a cake walk like it was a year ago.  Giles County is a handful at home and I am sure The Brickyard will be rocking on Friday night.  I am thinking that this is the game that I will attend this week.  David O'Connor & Co. will not just be "shell shocked" like they were last year when the teams met in Blount County.  

Alcoa:  42

Giles County:  21

Up Look Up GIF - Up Look Up Above - Discover & Share GIFs

the rain and the wet pitch will slow this thing down.....thinkin Aluminum City maxs out in the high 30s and Pulaski probably teens sumwhere...if not low teens

The Goons and their twisters venture back to Finley on the 2nd day of our Christmas month for a repeat thumpin of that Nashville Magnet School and another Gold Ball...

....freaky weard how this season and last season post season contest and opponents mimmickin itself

Booger just sayin:blink:

• Upvote 2

21 minutes ago, RidinSplinters said:

Sweetwater is a 3-point favorite over GP according to the computers. Not that it matters either way.

What computers?  My team was a 3 point favorite last week by a computer and we got beat 39-7.  Please don’t  tell me Sonny Moore either because that’s a joke

1 hour ago, Booger said:

the rain and the wet pitch will slow this thing down.....thinkin Aluminum City maxs out in the high 30s and Pulaski probably teens sumwhere...if not low teens

The Goons and their twisters venture back to Finley on the 2nd day of our Christmas month for a repeat thumpin of that Nashville Magnet School and another Gold Ball...

....freaky weard how this season and last season post season contest and opponents mimmickin itself

Booger just sayin:blink:

So Covington doesn’t have chance against EN??