Riverside coming to Huntingdon (semi finals)

horse

If you asked anyone outside of the Huntingdon football team and probably majority of the team itself did they think they would be practicing on Thanksgiving majority would say no. Swenson has taken his share of shots over the years but give the man credit this may be his finest coaching job of his tenure. Good luck Mustangs go beat Riverside and go get gold ball #2

7 minutes ago, Waker said:

Huntingdon can’t be thinking about that. Riverside will roll into town ready to play.

Players can't, but fans can be as unfocused as they want.

Riverside will be out for revenge and Huntingdon can't have a bad game. Huntingdon has definitely improved since first match. Will find out soon enough if Riverside has improved enough to overtake the Stangs.

1 hour ago, BeQuiet said:

Tyler has not seen an offense like H.

That’s funny. Get out of here with that mess. They played Alcoa and that’s all that needs to be said about that.  
Huntingdon will have their hands full with Riverside. 

I know where your from and I’m willing to wager some BBQ nachos on it! Lol

26 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

That’s funny. Get out of here with that mess. They played Alcoa and that’s all that needs to be said about that.  
Huntingdon will have their hands full with Riverside. 

I know where your from and I’m willing to wager some BBQ nachos on it! Lol

Lmao sorry Alcoa doesn't run the single wing and that's obviously what they were talking about. Your state championship prediction goes bye bye this week