Mairvul '23 mostest inneggspearenced teem evur

STARSNBARS

RW just drooling over all guys now……

The dads I’ve talked with were pretty excited. Said O line needs some work, but we all knew that was going to be the case.

These boys may have a chip on their shoulder. I think they are sick and tired of hearing about how bad they are gonna be. 

21 minutes ago, Solomon said:

The dads I’ve talked with were pretty excited. Said O line needs some work, but we all knew that was going to be the case.

These boys may have a chip on their shoulder. I think they are sick and tired of hearing about how bad they are gonna be. 

:flower:

13 minutes ago, Solomon said:

That's how Bear Bryant got his teams motivated. You don't give out the prize before they have earned it. By the way I went to the Alcoa scrimmage last night and everyone there was upset because one of the  3 Maryville youth league teams didn't show up, thought you may be able to shed some light on the subject. Those people were pretty upset and looked at me for answers because their team had to scrimmage among themselves. I'll tell you something those Alcoa fans take their Football seriously. Those people needed something from Maryville like sharks last night and very upset it didn't happen. 

1 minute ago, BarneySox2007 said:

That's how Bear Bryant got his teams motivated. You don't give out the prize before they have earned it. By the way I went to the Alcoa scrimmage last night and everyone there was upset because one of the  3 Maryville youth league teams didn't show up, thought you may be able to shed some light on the subject. Those people were pretty upset and looked at me for answers because their team had to scrimmage among themselves. I'll tell you something those Alcoa fans take their Football seriously. Those people needed something from Maryville like sharks last night and very upset it didn't happen. 

They scrimmaged Thursday 

20 minutes ago, rebelwoman87 said:

They scrimmaged Thursday 

No one there mentioned that, all I was told is that one of their teams showed up dressed expecting one of the Maryville teams. I told them I've never been to one of those games in 12 years. I don't even know for sure what they even call them anymore. Joey tried to explain the whole system to me a year or two ago because a lot of things have changed since. Anyways I had a great time last night, no way I could drive to Cookeville especially since I got up at 4:30 that morning.

53 minutes ago, Red Rebels said:

They should have called Lakemont or the John Sevier Baby Vols.

I don't even know who the teams are anymore. It was to hot for anyone to be on that field , it was 92 at 6;30. I just went for the main event, I knew it would be the best game in the area and it was. I was hoping to see all five teams in the county before the season opens but the way it works out 3 will be the most besides the jamboree.

Hey guys. For those who haven’t heard, an old friend of many of us has recently had some health challenges. He is home, recovering and hoping to be near 100% soon. For those of us who know his commitment, we are confident he will get there. Please keep Jake in your prayers for a speedy recovery. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1