FORREST 2023

2 hours ago, BruceColetrain said:

I heard theres some big names done put in to be the Space Ship Captain.

That's the rumor here. Close to 30 applications in and some top shelf coaches have applied and others reached out off the record. Hoping we can respect the candidates and keep it quiet unlike another program a few years back. Look out 2A East.

26 minutes ago, HerefortheDAWGS said:

Hope y’all’s hire is a good one! I hope you guys don’t have to go thru the hiring fiasco and flop before finally getting it right like we did over here!

Thanks. You had a solid bunch of seniors last year who got the shaft because the adults botched their jobs. IMO, this year's team didn't reach their potential due to the incompetency of that process. Sadly, some of the same ones in charge of your process will be involved in ours. 

1 hour ago, Salem said:

That's the rumor here. Close to 30 applications in and some top shelf coaches have applied and others reached out off the record. Hoping we can respect the candidates and keep it quiet unlike another program a few years back. Look out 2A East.

I bet you 25 of those 30 are phenomenal Wing T or Split Back Veer coaches. Run it a little more and pass a little less. 

6 hours ago, cascadehomer said:

The administrator and I spoke about the downfall of the patriarchy, systemic violence inherent to football, micro-aggressions perpetrated on indigenous peoples, and the social benefits of women in sports… As I left the discussion, I realized that I was full of optimism about this next chapter in Forrest football.

You do remember that your cover has been blown...right? Might want to write Santa and see about getting on the list for a new helmet if some of them Forrest folks don't get a suitable coach.

Tip... I'd ask for one of them motocross helmets with that little DOT sticker on it. A mouthguard could save on some dental work, and that little sticker is a guarantee from our government that it meets high impact safety standards...prolly stand up to a couple of licks from a four pounder with full extension on the swing.