Bearden VS West Week 1

Dawgz4life

11 hours ago, HTV said:

Still way too many tin foil hat wearers on this forum.  

Bearden is and will be fine.  Those wishful thinkers who believe that there is some kind of TSSAA investigation going on are living in a fantasy world.  

Lol you poor thing. You’ve been so out of touch for so long it’s not funny. Your sources are failing you Bill. Just wait until it all comes out on the DroolDogs. They may make a 30 for 30 about how bad it is. 

7 hours ago, MurphyCollege said:

I hate west Knoxville. 2,3,4 years from now I’ll still hate west Knoxville. Once you get past mechanicsville the caucasians start putting raisins in potato salad, that will always matter. Anglo-saxons hate seasoning and they ruin side dishes. Food always matters, and concorde messes it up. Dulcies > farmacy

West Knoxville does have it's problems but at least we don't have a sellout like Dolly that gave in on the Dixie Stampede name. Plus the traffic up in PF, Gatlinsburg,  and Seviesville. Little Pigeon River ruined by by that tourist trap. Turned the foothills and Smokies into a Circus for outsiders. I will make a deal with you MC. l won't go past the French Broad River as long as you don't go west of Neyland Drive and Concord St @ Ailor Avenue.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, FootballFan888 said:

Lol you poor thing. You’ve been so out of touch for so long it’s not funny. Your sources are failing you Bill. Just wait until it all comes out on the DroolDogs. They may make a 30 for 30 about how bad it is. 

Keep wearing your tin foil hat. 

• Upvote 1