SP vs Oliver Springs ( Stone Cold vs Wizard of Oz)

Southtowner

1 hour ago, Manhole said:

I’m here. Don’t care about him playing  just wish he had saved the made up stuff for the sealed hardship papers and left it out of the media.

His mama wasn’t paid and he didn’t run away bc of abuse or neglect he ran away to be with a girl that did some pretty shady stuff and messed with his bama offer.  Y’all do know that stuff on phones can be manipulated right? If you really care about helping him get him a new girl. It will be hard since word is they are living together. She has done some really bad stuff to keep her claws in him. Best case for him would be that she isn’t also going to Auburn this spring. 

The sad part is I doubt TSSAA even bothered calling his parents or even questioned the correct people to find out if he was homeless by choice. We all know they aren’t known for their due diligence.  Sounds like he ruined his eligibility in Georgia and needed a place to crash until January for him and his GF. Some benefactor has injected themselves into a family issue and made sure an 18 year old living an hour and 15 minutes away from his family has enough rent and money for him and his girlfriend to live on just to win some Football games in the smallest division in TN. That’s a good QB club right there! 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, crow said:

To be clear I don’t disagree with you about folks being accountable for what they say about people on here but I Still don’t see the difference. Go back and look. This has been light comparatively, y’all got off easy. There’s a few folks loyal to programs like Greenback here as well. You believe in accountability for words, go drag a few of your “boi’s” into the town square and hold them accountable for the things they said about a great family that were much more malicious and they had done nothing wrong at all. I get it, it’s all just words on a message board but this is a very SP thing to do. Gang up and harass a program  you couldn’t beat on the field for a couple of years claiming cheating then just a couple of seasons later the entire pirate nation is shocked and appalled anyone would dare suggest smelling a rat. Well “patna” historically pirate ships were full of rats so the hypocritical “holier than thou” routine is a little overplayed here. 

I know not all of the SP fan base is that way but a few of the major players on here are. They’re the ones that were guilty of the same action they, and all the other pirate fans, are now on here condemning. The rest of the pirate faithful are unfortunately enduring this sort of mess because of them and a few like them from other programs. Most of us haven’t said a negative word about the young man. Many like me have even defended him to some degree or another, just like many from all over did in the GB situation but I will admit I do enjoy seeing the same guys that were dishing it out a couple of years ago cry about taking now. Good luck to the young man, like I said earlier unless he’s playing against my Vols I hope he is wildly successful. 

Well help my time!  Crow, Old Pirate says yous keep yapping bout 2 things that aren’t in the neighborhood of each other.  The Pirates have been wrongly rumored of misdeeds fer decades resulting in thick skin. This particular issue ain’t bout SP & is nothing more than the attacks on a couple 18 year old kids looking to make a change for the better to finish a few months of high school. The Manhole feller openingly spewing mess is irredeemable. Appears like days past some need a better understanding of words and meanings. The past you so lovingly cherish yapping about took place over months of planning/orchestrating. The program there did not have a Rudolph to guide the sleigh for dasher, prancer, Santa & crew. The Pirates were a favorite to represent the East long before any mention of a transfer. This is totally unlike the situation you so lovingly  defend. Regards to you fer caring so! Now listen carefully, the now resolved eligibility issue had to have, organize, arrange,plan of defense (orchestrated) to make the TSSAA reverse their decision on eligibility. Reports are the Auburn commit had legal council. Probably a War Eagle fan, LOPAO. BTW, check the meds yous taking, appears you got into the Skillet Slinger’s estrogen! 

14 minutes ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Well help my time!  Crow, Old Pirate says yous keep yapping bout 2 things that aren’t in the neighborhood of each other.  The Pirates have been wrongly rumored of misdeeds fer decades resulting in thick skin. This particular issue ain’t bout SP & is nothing more than the attacks on a couple 18 year old kids looking to make a change for the better to finish a few months of high school. The Manhole feller openingly spewing mess is irredeemable. Appears like days past some need a better understanding of words and meanings. The past you so lovingly cherish yapping about took place over months of planning/orchestrating. The program there did not have a Rudolph to guide the sleigh for dasher, prancer, Santa & crew. The Pirates were a favorite to represent the East long before any mention of a transfer. This is totally unlike the situation you so lovingly  defend. Regards to you fer caring so! Now listen carefully, the now resolved eligibility issue had to have, organize, arrange,plan of defense (orchestrated) to make the TSSAA reverse their decision on eligibility. Reports are the Auburn commit had legal council. Probably a War Eagle fan, LOPAO. BTW, check the meds yous taking, appears you got into the Skillet Slinger’s estrogen! 

You’re funny. I didn’t know about any appeals when I posted that he had misrepresented the truth (since you are so triggered by the word liar over there in Marion county) my beef wasn’t with him playing or y’all recruiting or not recruiting.

Saw a news article with untruths (another good adjective) and wanted to set the record straight. I assumed from the article that he was eligible already.

I didn’t even think y’all recruited him more like he went searching for someone to take him since his cleats are no good in Georgia and then lied (oops) to get someone to pay him.

Go ahead and be his benefactor. He will leave that place in December and never look back. He’s not going to send y’all crap back from Auburn it’s all going to the girlfriend lol. Go ahead and retire his jersey while you’re at it-you didn’t train him or coach him up but go ahead and take the credit for Romes work.

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, Manhole said:

You’re funny. I didn’t know about any appeals when I posted that he had misrepresented the truth (since you are so triggered by the word liar over there in Marion county) my beef wasn’t with him playing or y’all recruiting or not recruiting.

Saw a news article with untruths (another good adjective) and wanted to set the record straight. I assumed from the article that he was eligible already.

I didn’t even think y’all recruited him more like he went searching for someone to take him since his cleats are no good in Georgia and then lied (oops) to get someone to pay him.

Go ahead and be his benefactor. He will leave that place in December and never look back. He’s not going to send y’all crap back from Auburn it’s all going to the girlfriend lol. Go ahead and retire his jersey while you’re at it-you didn’t train him or coach him up but go ahead and take the credit for Romes work.

Am I missing the point here or what? You keep driving this into the ground? Do you have a personal vendetta against the kid, TSSAA, or SP? Continuing to ramble is a waste of your time and breath the lord has given you. 

39 minutes ago, Manhole said:

I believe it is time for you to move on. Your bitterness is noted. This discussion is about an SP football game and not a specific player nor how he arrived or his eligibility. If indeed you are an adult, your airing of the young man's situation is uncalled for. If you are a child, learn some manners.

1 hour ago, Manhole said:

:roflol::roflol:you still mad? 

1 hour ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Don’t insult me then send me a PM trying to explain yourself OP. You can pretend you weren’t one of the biggest players in the past if you like. Everyone knows what you said and the false accusations you made. Now all of a sudden the same things are unacceptable to hear about your own when had the young man went to school  a few miles down the road you’d be saying far worse about him. You have the track records to prove it. I’m sorry you are so familiar with the side effects of estrogen ma’am, but just because you’re mood swings originate from that doesn’t mean the folks enjoying watching you cry are suffering from the same problem. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, crow said:

Don’t insult me then send me a PM trying to explain yourself OP. You can pretend you weren’t one of the biggest players in the past if you like. Everyone knows what you said and the false accusations you made. Now all of a sudden the same things are unacceptable to hear about your own when had the young man went to school  a few miles down the road you’d be saying far worse about him. You have the track records to prove it. I’m sorry you are so familiar with the side effects of estrogen ma’am, but just because you’re mood swings originate from that doesn’t mean the folks enjoying watching you cry are suffering from the same problem. 

LOPAO, Figure they certainly do know, orchestrating / orchestrated was regular verbiage, which is absolutely factual. Again, the comparisons between the the 2 are not close. Figure most skillet heads know a HEEP about estrogen as yous proving in your posts. “Skillet Slingers remember (in part) what they shouldn’t, and forget what they should”.