Please pray for PirateMike

piratetom

4 hours ago, piratetom said:

PM is showing small signs of improvement but has a VERY long way to go. Some major surgeries on the horizon if his fight doesn't end. Thank you all so much for the continued prayers. 

Still praying brother. All we can do I reckon. Tell Mike Crow up at The Reservation says we’re thinking about him and all of y’all. 

• Thanks 1

On 8/21/2023 at 4:32 PM, piratetom said:

PM is showing small signs of improvement but has a VERY long way to go. Some major surgeries on the horizon if his fight doesn't end. Thank you all so much for the continued prayers. 

Tom.....please tell Mike the Family of Boogers have him and your family in our prayers

Booger just prayin 

• Thanks 1

Another Friday night and I will be at the hospital listening to the game with my brother. Thanks to everyone for all the kind words on here. He continues to fight and slow but steady progress has been made. Very long way to go as we await information from the Cleveland Clinic in Ohio regarding 3 major transplants that are needed. Keep praying friends, we trust God's plan.

Edited by piratetom
  • Like 1

Just now, piratetom said:

Another Friday night and I will be at the hospital listening to the game with my brother. Thanks to everyone for all the kind words on here. He continues to fight and steady progress has been made. Very long way to go as we await information from the Cleveland Clinic in Ohio regarding 3 major transplants that are needed. Keep praying friends, we trust God's plan.

I’m pouring them out and lifting him up daily. Him and all of you. 

• Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, piratetom said:

Another Friday night and I will be at the hospital listening to the game with my brother. Thanks to everyone for all the kind words on here. He continues to fight and slow but steady progress has been made. Very long way to go as we await information from the Cleveland Clinic in Ohio regarding 3 major transplants that are needed. Keep praying friends, we trust God's plan.

In my prayers my friend!!!