My thawts onn tha gaim.....

1. Mr. Johnson fer tha 'cats iz a lode

b. Mairvul's littull fellurs onn D swarmed tha bawl vurry vurry goodur

3. #2 fer tha Rebs haz gott sum jets

d. Price Davis filled inn vurry admurrablee fer Mr. Ladue

5. Showt out two Mairvul's knew kickoft man

eff. Mairvul's O-line baysicklee controlled tha gaim

gee. Mairvul's gott sum knew numburrs out thair and thay showed upp bigtime

8. Mairvul kneads two kleen upp a few penultees thait hertt tham inn tha furst haif

eye. All 4 quoatabaicks haid thair moemints

jay. A goodur teem winn all tha way arownd......:popcorneater:

9 hours ago, blazer1set said:

So let me get this straight.... Maryville is in a down year, but they are averaging 58 points per game?!?!?

Neither one of those games were one of the old 42 to 0 at half time games. It was a work in progress the whole game long. It was 28-7 at half on Heritage and 17 -0 at half on Central. Both games Maryville scored 35 in the second half. I like it like this because the crowd stays longer and the place don't empty out by halftime.

1 minute ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Neither one of those games were one of the old 42 to 0 at half time games. It was a work in progress the whole game long. It was 28-7 at half on Heritage and 17 -0 at half on Central. Both games Maryville scored 35 in the second half. I like it like this because the crowd stays longer and the place don't empty out by halftime.

Yeah but still.... scoring 58 the first 2 games?     Even against a bad opponent that's a lot of points.     Sounds like Maryville has a lot more than we have been led to believe.      My prediction is that you guys will run thru 6A on this side of the state like a knife thru hot butter...   Now Oakland will always be a challenge but they always are

4 minutes ago, blazer1set said:

Yeah but still.... scoring 58 the first 2 games?     Even against a bad opponent that's a lot of points.     Sounds like Maryville has a lot more than we have been led to believe.      My prediction is that you guys will run thru 6A on this side of the state like a knife thru hot butter...   Now Oakland will always be a challenge but they always are

This is a young team but I'll say this I couldn't be happier about the QB play and not only two of them but four. The offensive line looks like giants, massive improvement with the defensive backs and a real good kicker.If this team went 6-4 I would say losing with kids that are trying is a lot better than ones that are not. That's why I stayed so Pizzed off last year.

6 minutes ago, blazer1set said:

Which is why you always give Maryville the benefit of the doubt until someone in their region takes the title from them. Their the definition of next man up