Knotts West comes two 825

STARSNBARS

2 hours ago, Rebelfan101 said:

Considering maryville is out of the picture this year.. how could you not? If we lose to Cleveland this year we which is Very likely.. actually… we probably will. they’ve started a “recruiting” program down there and it’s starting to show. and this is the difference between a feeder program with all white boys and program with actual atheletes. Example… Oakland…. Next example… bradley. I called it. Wait till you see Bradley’s next years roster lmaoo 

Their “recruiting” program on par with Maryville’s? Sounds like the field has evened

2 hours ago, Rebelfan101 said:

Considering maryville is out of the picture this year.. how could you not? If we lose to Cleveland this year we which is Very likely.. actually… we probably will. they’ve started a “recruiting” program down there and it’s starting to show. and this is the difference between a feeder program with all white boys and program with actual atheletes. Example… Oakland…. Next example… bradley. I called it. Wait till you see Bradley’s next years roster lmaoo 

Lol 

30 minutes ago, 1OldPatriot said:

Their “recruiting” program on par with Maryville’s? Sounds like the field has evened

I wouldn’t consider it even when it was 21-3 at half time lol Bradley made a lot of mistakes. Not to mention they got a touchdown called back for a penalty. We played good ball in the second half as we did with west. If they would have held it together it would have been 49-13 lol I guess you can come back to this post in play offs and say “man that guy was an idiot” or “man that guy was right” 1 of 2 of those things lol we will see. 

29 minutes ago, 1OldPatriot said:

I have a recorded phone conversation of 1OldPatriot calling the “ Maryville gave me a big Boo Boo “ hotline . I’ll release it whenever he releases all his alleged Maryville recordings. 

51 minutes ago, Rebelfan101 said:

It’s hard to say man. Bearden has 2 losses but those losses are to arguably the #2 and #3 teams in state. I think bearden gets slaughtered by Bradley and possibly cleveland. Maryville may lose to Cleveland again because they’re better this year than last. 

people don’t understand what’s going on in that area lol. I predict this.. we’re  fixing to see another Oakland team come out of Bradley. 

walker valley is really good. They beat Cleveland but Bradley beat them last night 35-0 they’re gaining so much momentum right now. 

They’re doing exactly what Oakland did. Went from a nobody to a powerhouse and dominated the entire class.. 

Nobody? Oakland won nearly 70 games games and a title in the 6 seasons before Creasy got here and has a long history of being successful. Anybody can have 1 great season, Oakland/Alcoa/Maryville have done it year after year

Getting top talent to transfer in is nice but its not a sustainable strategy.  Those 3 I mentioned are great because the talent they've developed that has been there since youth/middle school, not some kid that just got there

• Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, MidTennFootball said:

Nobody? Oakland won nearly 70 games games and a title in the 6 seasons before Creasy got here and has a long history of being successful. Anybody can have 1 great season, Oakland/Alcoa/Maryville have done it year after year

Getting top talent to transfer in is nice but its not a sustainable strategy.  Those 3 I mentioned are great because the talent they've developed that has been there since youth/middle school, not some kid that just got there

Well what I’m saying is…what was Oakland before 2013? 6wins 5 losses 

year before ? 6 wins 5 losses? And when did they EVER pose a threat to maryville? Never  good then all of a sudden now what? They’re dominating… and 
Which kid? Because there’s 6 of em. I think that’s something you’re not understanding. There’s not just 1 kid at that school right now there’s there’s 6 kids headed to play college ball. And this isn’t just one season. This is the second year in a row maryvill le went to Bradley county and lost. Is maryville getting worse or are they getting better? West all

All of sudden came up also. 
two teams to watch in the next years. 
come back to this comment.

west

Bradley 

cleveland 

19 minutes ago, Rebelfan101 said:

Well what I’m saying is…what was Oakland before 2013? 6wins 5 losses 

year before ? 6 wins 5 losses? And when did they EVER pose a threat to maryville? Never  good then all of a sudden now what? They’re dominating… and 
Which kid? Because there’s 6 of em. I think that’s something you’re not understanding. There’s not just 1 kid at that school right now there’s there’s 6 kids headed to play college ball. And this isn’t just one season. This is the second year in a row maryvill le went to Bradley county and lost. Is maryville getting worse or are they getting better? West all

All of sudden came up also. 
two teams to watch in the next years. 
come back to this comment.

west

Bradley 

cleveland 

Congrats you cherry picked the 2 years of the six years Oakland won just 6 games, conveniently left out the 2 years before Creasy arrived they went 24-3. You and I have a very different interpretation of never good. There wasn't anything sudden about Oakland's status as a powerhouse,l

I'm well aware of who's setup well to be good in years to come, Having the coaching staff and actually doing it is entirely different. West and Cleveland have histories of being good too, BC has been mooching off Cleveland's talent for years and has done nothing with it, but I guess better late than never

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, MidTennFootball said:

Congrats you cherry picked the 2 years of the six years Oakland won just 6 games, conveniently left out the 2 years before Creasy arrived they went 24-3. You and I have a very different interpretation of never good. There wasn't anything sudden about Oakland's status as a powerhouse,l

I'm well aware of who's setup well to be good in years to come, Having the coaching staff and actually doing it is entirely different. West and Cleveland have histories of being good too, BC has been mooching off Cleveland's talent for years and has done nothing with it, but I guess better late than never

I’ll agree with Bradley robbing Cleveland’s talent

14 hours ago, ElizabethtonCyclonesRock said:

Maryville's hope isn't all lost. They've lost to two really good teams. If worst comes to worst, they could always rejoin R1 and dominate every year.

We had clowns booing last night…

As another poster said, there is still an opportunity to get healthy, get better, and win some important games