1A vs 2A

RexKwonDo

39 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

The week after the 1A title game and the 2A title game, we should get both champions and play a final game for the Class A championship.  

3A + 4A =  AA title. 

5A + 6A = AAA title. 

I’d pay good money to see these.

However, I could tell you 2 of the 3 winners.

AA title = Alcoa

AAA title = Oakland

Class A would be money well spent to see though

• Like 1

18 hours ago, FootballFanatic12345 said:

How do you leave Lewis County out of this?

Well you can see I did not put Loretto in either so by default that would exclude Lewis Co. My opinion being that Riverside is the better team. There are several really good teams barely on the outside of this top 5 some with good arguments of why they should be in. 

On 10/18/2023 at 8:16 AM, The Drunken Sailor said:

According to Ca. Prep project a matchup:

Huntingdon defeats South Pittsburg, Dresden, MASE, Union City and McKenzie. They lose to Moore County.

York defeats Dresden, MASE, Union City and McKenzie.  Lose to South Pittsburg and Moore County.

Jasper defeats Dresden, MASE, Union City and McKenzie.  Lose to South Pittsburg and Moore County.

Smith County defeats Dresden, MASE, Union City and McKenzie.  Lose to South Pittsburg and Moore County.

Riverside defeats Dresden, MASE, Union City and McKenzie.  Lose to South Pittsburg and Moore County.

Loretto defeats MASE, Union City and McKenzie.  Lose to South Pittsburg, Moore County, and Dresden.

That is 2A with 24 wins and 12 losses to 1A.

-------------------------------------------------------------

According to Ken Massey

Huntingdon defeats South Pittsburg, Moore County, Dresden, MASE, Union City and McKenzie.

York defeats MASE and Union City.  Lose to South Pittsburg, Moore County, Dresden and McKenzie.

Jasper defeats Dresden, MASE, Union City.  Lose to South Pittsburg, Moore County and McKenzie.

Smith County defeats Dresden, MASE, Union City.  Lose to South Pittsburg, Moore County and McKenzie.

Riverside defeats Dresden, MASE, Union City.  Lose to South Pittsburg, Moore County and McKenzie.

Loretto defeats Union City.  Lose to South Pittsburg, Moore County, Dresden, MASE and McKenzie.

That is 2A with 17 wins and 19 losses to 1A.

The above means absolutely nothing, but I felt the need to waste my time this morning.  

Good waste of time though, Sailor man. Looks like something I'd do.  ;)

I took several computer generated lists, combined them using a simple point system and came away with a top 20 of 1A/2A. 

On 10/18/2023 at 8:16 AM, The Drunken Sailor said:

According to Ca. Prep project a matchup:

Huntingdon defeats South Pittsburg, Dresden, MASE, Union City and McKenzie. They lose to Moore County.

York defeats Dresden, MASE, Union City and McKenzie.  Lose to South Pittsburg and Moore County.

Jasper defeats Dresden, MASE, Union City and McKenzie.  Lose to South Pittsburg and Moore County.

Smith County defeats Dresden, MASE, Union City and McKenzie.  Lose to South Pittsburg and Moore County.

Riverside defeats Dresden, MASE, Union City and McKenzie.  Lose to South Pittsburg and Moore County.

Loretto defeats MASE, Union City and McKenzie.  Lose to South Pittsburg, Moore County, and Dresden.

That is 2A with 24 wins and 12 losses to 1A.

According to Ken Massey

Huntingdon defeats South Pittsburg, Moore County, Dresden, MASE, Union City and McKenzie.

York defeats MASE and Union City.  Lose to South Pittsburg, Moore County, Dresden and McKenzie.

Jasper defeats Dresden, MASE, Union City.  Lose to South Pittsburg, Moore County and McKenzie.

Smith County defeats Dresden, MASE, Union City.  Lose to South Pittsburg, Moore County and McKenzie.

Riverside defeats Dresden, MASE, Union City.  Lose to South Pittsburg, Moore County and McKenzie.

Loretto defeats Union City.  Lose to South Pittsburg, Moore County, Dresden, MASE and McKenzie.

That is 2A with 17 wins and 19 losses to 1A.

The above means absolutely nothing, but I felt the need to waste my time this morning.  

According to 1A teams this is the craziest post ever.