Oneida at Happy Valley

14 minutes ago, pujo said:

Sonny Moore says HV, may have wires crossed though, Its only 5 points. Total body of work usually tells the truth ,but things happen in a football game that makes them all different. Ball bounces funny sometimes. 

There are a couple of games this week that could go either way. They say you think long, you think wrong and I've been thinking long on some of these LOL

43 minutes ago, crow said:

I don’t really disagree but here is an interesting point to ponder. No doubt that in our 3 losses our offense was shut down. No if’s, and’s or but’s about that. Looking at the 3 that did that they are all considered among the top tier of their respective classes, at least in the east. In the other 7 games if we found a way to score at all we won the game. It has taken top tier teams, again at least in the east, to shut us down completely. The question is does the HV defense fit that bill. I’m absolutely not saying they don’t or that they also can’t do that. Just an interesting point to think about. We either work or we don’t. That and we typically do not play 4 quarters, there’s typically a lull somewhere so there will also likely be that to overcome and that’ll get harder and harder to do each game the rest of the way, however long that is. 

True about the 3 teams but the other 7 teams were probably considered lower tier teams. Not one had a winning record. So I'm not sure what Oneida can do vs a mid tier program. I guess we will see. 

31 minutes ago, pujo said:

Sonny Moore says HV, may have wires crossed though, Its only 5 points. Total body of work usually tells the truth ,but things happen in a football game that makes them all different. Ball bounces funny sometimes. 

Picked Early after reading all this y'all would have influenced me. To late we have played Oneida solid program pretty sure pujo and thirds and Long took HV.

Go back and watch the replays of these two teams play Eagleton. I rest my case Happy Valley will win this one. Remember Barney is over 80 percent on the year and that goes a long way with the poor media coverage throughout East Tennessee and not knowing what happened in the locker room that could change a game or injuries not known about. Trust Barney.

• Upvote 1

Well fellers doesn’t look like I’ll be makin the trip. I was hopin to have everything worked out but 3 hrs one way is a little much. I hope to meet some of y’all later on down the road. 

If Oneida shows up and plays the way they are capable then I believe this can be a ball game and a game Oneida can win. If they don’t put together a 4 qtr game then Oneida will be practicin the round ball. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Spike016 said:

Well fellers doesn’t look like I’ll be makin the trip. I was hopin to have everything worked out but 3 hrs one way is a little much. I hope to meet some of y’all later on down the road. 

If Oneida shows up and plays the way they are capable then I believe this can be a ball game and a game Oneida can win. If they don’t put together a 4 qtr game then Oneida will be practicin the round ball. 

Hate you cant make it buddy. Should be a good game either way. Both teams can win tonight its just depends on who plays the best. 

10 minutes ago, TheUltimateWarrior98 said:

Hate you cant make it buddy. Should be a good game either way. Both teams can win tonight its just depends on who plays the best. 

If we don’t play a 4 qtr ball game and y’all can slow the QB we may be in for a long night. Y’all are playin really well right now and  bein at home will help.