South Pittsburg vs Gordonsville (Stone Cold vs Action Jackson)

Southtowner

2 minutes ago, TheBlueprint said:

I will keep my eyes out for them. Both seniors? 

Mr BluePrint after watching the Pirate Game  you will see why #8 is my Pick for Mr Football! This young Man runs like a D1 player! 1 person rarely Tackles Him and he is a absolute Beast on Defense! #0 also a semi finalist is a complete Baller also! This Team has soooo many outstanding players! This Defense is on a different level than 98% of any 1 or 2A program. Let me know what you think after. Drive safe!

6 hours ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Dad Burnit, Old Pirate says some posters need educated……………A Fan exhibits support & enthusiastic admiration for something or somebody. Critics express harsh or captious and unfavorable opinions while criticizing a person publicly. Every young man strapping them up deserves a degree of respect. Grown men bashing kids publicly they claim to support is wrong & disrespectful. OP says being a real fan is far more important, than being a critic?  Player & team success requires fan support, not public criticism by so called fans as exhibited up the road. GO PIRATES!  Much respect for Fans! YepReconSo 

Is it being a fan or a critic when you say a team has cheated and recruited players because you are scared to play them like you did with Greenback? @orngnblk @Gbnation It it being a fan or critic when you say the lovely town of Jasper is the "gayest" city in the wold? @TheTruthPrevails You like to educate but not be educated

6 minutes ago, namelpmis said:

Is it being a fan or a critic when you say a team has cheated and recruited players because you are scared to play them like you did with Greenback? @orngnblk @Gbnation It it being a fan or critic when you say the lovely town of Jasper is the "gayest" city in the wold? @TheTruthPrevails You like to educate but not be 

I don’t think your stupid. Everyone can tell your a disturbed kid that took his ball and went home. There’s help for people like you and all you have to do is ask. There is still time to turn it around…. You might want to start out by listening in school ,take-notes, then study them when you get home in the afternoon.  Studies have shown there’s help for ignorance which I think  applies here but there’s absolutely no help for stupid! Let’s pray that your just ignorant.

1 hour ago, Geno said:

Mr BluePrint after watching the Pirate Game  you will see why #8 is my Pick for Mr Football! This young Man runs like a D1 player! 1 person rarely Tackles Him and he is a absolute Beast on Defense! #0 also a semi finalist is a complete Baller also! This Team has soooo many outstanding players! This Defense is on a different level than 98% of any 1 or 2A program. Let me know what you think after. Drive safe!

Eyes will be peeled for 50, 51, 8, and 0. Looking forward to the trip and seeing this game. Any Pirate fan want to help me bypass the $10 admission?

5 hours ago, Geno said:

OP, I have Won a couple National Championships and Led many more, won 2nd at the World Championships and have competed at more than 50 National Championships. The best thing I’ve ever took away from anyone was Criticism! It makes you look at your mistakes and atleast you look at yourself a little more!!  Being good at anything will always bring haters! But Criticism isn’t always a bad thing!! Personally I love Criticism because anyone can improve!

Ohh this poast begs for a reply - but I will live it to the locals........

SP vs Gordonsville - a familiar ring every year.

I look for the Pirates to come out firing on all cylinders tonight and take control early in this one. Gordonsville will punch back but will not have enough to overcome what the Pirates will bring at them. Best of luck to both teams for an injury free game. Hopefully emotions will be in check and sportsmanship will be displayed.

Pirates 56

Tigers 14

3 minutes ago, piratetom said:

SP vs Gordonsville - a familiar ring every year.

I look for the Pirates to come out firing on all cylinders tonight and take control early in this one. Gordonsville will punch back but will not have enough to overcome what the Pirates will bring at them. Best of luck to both teams for an injury free game. Hopefully emotions will be in check and sportsmanship will be displayed.

Pirates 56

Tigers 14

If we put a 50 burger on Gordy then I’ll buy you whatever you want. 

5 hours ago, Geno said:

OP, I have Won a couple National Championships and Led many more, won 2nd at the World Championships and have competed at more than 50 National Championships. The best thing I’ve ever took away from anyone was Criticism! It makes you look at your mistakes and atleast you look at yourself a little more!!  Being good at anything will always bring haters! But Criticism isn’t always a bad thing!! Personally I love Criticism because anyone can improve!

50? Do they have one a year or 50 a year?  Did you win one when you were 5?