ER vs York trip to Chattanooga on the line

Chiefbigfoot

9 hours ago, Biggameburt said:

Went and rewatched it. York should be ashamed of themselves for the way they acted. No need for that in high school sports. Ole Dermin Wright needs a Burt special. Aka a beat down. THAT WAS PITIFUL

Agreed. If that tape gets turned in to the TSSAA, could be bad for York. The incident was at least as bad as the  fight between Austin East and Union County, That saw both Union County and AE put on probation and fined.

57 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Yep this could get real bad for the Dragons!

And it should, its obvious and not just for this game that these kids were taught to play dirty, Love hard nosed football but to intentionally try to injure high school kids is extremely out of line.  I don't fault the kids as much as the leadership.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, pujo said:

And it should, its obvious and not just for this game that these kids were taught to play dirty, Love hard nosed football but to intentionally try to injure high school kids is extremely out of line.  I don't fault the kids as much as the leadership.

I was told this before this season and of course your first thought is its just someone upset about losing.But the twisting of that kids leg and the fighting was way out of line.You know we put up with something similar when the Henry's were coaching at CF and they did it on TV also and got called out on it and it got dialed down alot but they still did it when they were getting beat,so i myself think that it has been let on like it is ok to do it.This team has done it on both sides winning or losing,so to me it HAS to be addressed!

• Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

I was told this before this season and of course your first thought is its just someone upset about losing.But the twisting of that kids leg and the fighting was way out of line.You know we put up with something similar when the Henry's were coaching at CF and they did it on TV also and got called out on it and it got dialed down alot but they still did it when they were getting beat,so i myself think that it has been let on like it is ok to do it.This team has done it on both sides winning or losing,so to me it HAS to be addressed!

Shoot 8 15 yarders in the 1st half. A lot of teams don't have that in a year.