Rd 4: Dresden travels to McKenzie for the rematch!

RedRebelman

3 hours ago, VOLnWTN said:

Yes we have a legit chance.  In the first game, we dropped two give me TD's, possibly a 3rd, and our starting TE/LB and RB/LB did not play.  I am not saying those factors would have made a difference, but it sure did not help.  Dresden is a good football team.  I take nothing away from them.  They have earned it.  But with that being said, so have we.  The job Comer has did with preparing our team for this exact moment is amazing.  Honestly, probably the best coaching job I have seen him do his entire tenure at McKenzie.  Like I said in the Moore Co post last week, our guys will be prepared, and will play to the best of their ability.  If when the dust settles, I will tip my hat to Dresden if that is the case, or I will book a hotel room.  Either way, this game is going to be epic!  Gates open at 5:30. 

Go Rebels!   

The last two seasons Mckenzie has been loaded with athletes and talent.  I will admit I  have been a little skeptical of how good a coach Comer is.  I was wrong, he has proven this year for sure he is one of the best in West TN.  He has done a fantastic job considering what all they lost last season.  I expect this game to be tight this week.

2 hours ago, Blackflag said:

This is the state championship game unfortunately, whoever comes out of the East will get mercy ruled next week.

2 hours ago, Sherdog said:

I doubt that South Pitt is a tough match up for anybody and all I have seen is clips.

1 hour ago, 1Longshot said:

That’s what Flag was saying!! The McKenzie and Dresden game is the state championship. The east can’t compete!?!?

1 hour ago, Blackflag said:

Sp can’t compete with either 

2 minutes ago, PeskyPole said:

@Southtowner come get your boys. Trying to play your chess games over here in the west threads. 

Careful what you wish for...ST could be dead wrong and make y'all look silly. Imagine how this will turn out since y'all are wrong to begin with.

Chess vs. checkers, and the grandmaster has been summoned. 

7 hours ago, hogheaven said:

Had to put $ on the rebels.  Letsgobrandon picked Dresden.  Sure bet he is wrong.  Shaved his arse and cut too close and got brain damage    This trolling with no dog in the fight is fun!  I should get a NIL contract.  Ysoangry   I can wear a shirt with your picture!  

I'm sure you're a pro at shaving arse's of men. lol

Edited by LetsGoBrandon
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, tradertwo said:

Careful what you wish for...ST could be dead wrong and make y'all look silly. Imagine how this will turn out since y'all are wrong to begin with.

Chess vs. checkers, and the grandmaster has been summoned. 

This bunch must have seen a different South Pitt team than I've watched some on. Whoever wins this game will have their hands full with the Pirates! IMO anyway.

11 hours ago, Blackflag said:

This is the state championship game unfortunately, whoever comes out of the East will get mercy ruled next week.

Salty, is that you?   Both are good teams.  One will go home without any hardware unfortunately. 

9 hours ago, Blackflag said:

Sp can’t compete with either 

Maybe not but I'll be the judge of that.

punish-ears-pulling.gif

Back to the East side, Salty. 

• Thanks 1