THE U TRAVELS TO GREENEVILLE. LETS GO

UCSportsFan

25 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Isnt pearl cohn undefeated? Who did they lay down to this year?? You can’t judge a current team by past years.

Easy to "slingitoutthere", but harder to validate. True that they've been good enough this season that they haven't had much of an opportunity to lay down, unless maybe their first game...but they just may be good enough that it won't be an option in Chattanooga either. Not a shot at Upperman with that statement...I love a good "underdog" story when a team unseats traditional powers and gets to hoist the trophy, but they've got a tall hill to climb yet.

25 minutes ago, SouthFL305 said:

Just out of curiosity what’s the deal with Greenville fans sitting on the guest side and why are there 2 specific guys sitting right behind the upperman bench texting  all night and at half time the one guy leaves and goes to the Greenville locker room?

Connor Stalions and Jim Harbaugh??? I hear that they've got some free time on their hands, so maybe Greeneville offered them a hotdog & popcorn to do a little "scouting"?

• Thanks 2

29 minutes ago, SouthFL305 said:

Just out of curiosity what’s the deal with Greenville fans sitting on the guest side and why are there 2 specific guys sitting right behind the upperman bench texting  all night and at half time the one guy leaves and goes to the Greenville locker room?

I can answer the 1st question and I know nothing about the second. The visitors seats were originally the home side for decades because the sun was behind the bleachers. When the Home side shifted facing west many fans and later their next generations kept sitting there. Has nothing to do with Upperman ( a big congratulations to them). I always thought it strange as well and I’m highly connected to Greeneville.

Edited by noonesfool
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, crow6424 said:

Yes, we are happy but I understand his meaning. This doesn’t happen everyday so we need to win it. It’s going to be a tall task and we will be the underdogs again. We have to get to work

been a long time cumin for you Baxter folks.....regardless of that day and the results against PC...enjoy it

Booger just sayin :thumb:

• Like 1

On 11/23/2023 at 8:31 AM, Swipes said:

You weren't Joking when you said a little biased :lol:  I just listened to their coaches show from yesterday and good lord.  First they said Alcoa was leading at Half when being tied 7 to 7 when the game was called right before half and then tried to compare Tennessee High to Fayetteville as being the same level (2a vs 5a) with Fayettville losing in the playoffs to Smith County by 33 and Tennessee High lost to Powell by 28 in the playoffs. (Do they really think Smith County is on Powell's level and Fayetteville is on Tennessee highs level this year?).  They also think everyone on CoachT are idiots and they know it all like people on here can't watch film on both teams :rolleyes:. Atleast they admitted at the end they were homers and think those two guys will be humbled a little come Friday.  May the best team win!!! :popcorneater:

Happy Thanksgiving to you Crow,  I always respect and enjoy your posts.  You're a realist

Update? 

1 minute ago, NoahMcKayUCR said:

Update? 

I already gave an update with my previous post today but maybe you can't read.  I still think you are bunch of homers (Annoying to anyone thats not a fan of your team compared to the Greeneville Radio Guys) and needed to get facts straight before you said wrong information online (It's called responsible journalism but guess you don't want to admit that).  Still don't think the Fayetteville vs Tennessee high was a good comparison as a sports commentator and should have taken a different angle.  Good Luck in Chatt like a said earlier to Upperman.  Funny you didn't say anything to me yesterday but wouldn't have expected anything different from watching your show the other day.

• Like 2