Riverside Hosts Fairley in Semi's

@38320

The only indication of how good they are, even looking at their schedule is a four point loss to Covington. I'm sure that Frost will have some video, and that no matter what Fairley looks like, Riverside will play their basic game according to what they do best. It would be nice to have some talking points though... maybe one of the Charger fans could fill in some blanks? @CHARGERFAN 

Edited by tradertwo

4 minutes ago, tradertwo said:

The only indication of how good they are, even looking at their schedule is a four point loss to Covington. I'm sure that Frost will have some video, and that no matter what Fairley looks like, Riverside will play their basic game according to what they do best. It would be nice to have some talking points though... maybe one of the Charger fans could fill in some blanks? @CHARGERFAN 

Its always a puzzle as too what you run into out of Memphis, I do expect Riverside to take care of business this week and bring home the gold the week after. 

Congratulations to the Panthers on their win at Huntingdon. I've always said that it takes a very athletic, fast defensive front to stop the Mustang rushing attack and Riverside has just that. Panther fans really showed up. Huntingdon, Riverside crowds have been like the old Huntingdon Milan crowds. Got a lot of respect for this program and hope you win it all.