For the Gold Ball Mckenzie vs S. Pitt

RedRebelman

2 hours ago, TheCountian said:

Does South Pitt have some recruits coming to the game Friday?   

Come on in, the water is great! LOPWOAO. Youngon, Old Pirate says winning titles & being consistent does the recruiting fer all schools. Figure, yous ain’t learned that yet, there fer yous got to be a wannabe. The stands will be full and hundreds watching on TV of those seeking a chance to be a state champion. Question is, how many & who will end up with departures because of consistent losing, while others rep the benefits. A feller gots to know, when it comes to Fueding, “ No Child Left Behind” ain’t applicable. YepReconSo,    All should know,” Ifin Yous Ain’t The Lead Dog, The Scenary And Smell  Never Ever Changes”.                GO PIRATES. 

Edited by OLD PIRATE
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, VOLnWTN said:

Two turnovers led to scores.  That isn’t out coached.  I will say we got a little conservative maybe but then opened it back up.  Those two fumbles were the dagger. 

I agree with you. McKenzie should have beaten SP by 21 that day. It just didn’t work out like all of us anticipated. McKenzie could easily return the favor in this one. 

4 hours ago, BigCornbread said:

I’m not sure. Not that I’m aware of but I’m a youngster compared to some. 

@TheCountian Who does huntingdung play this weekend? :popcorneater:

BigCornbread, we got beat by the better team last week and that’s ok, we’ll be back next year.   BUT all of our players are legit and legal.  We don’t have whole new rosters every season like yall.  Are those boys that are seniors over there this year and making all that noise, were they not any good last year?  How’d they get so much better from junior to senior year?  Hmmm, oh, I know, they filled in some gaps with some top level recruits!  Haha!

Edited by TheCountian
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, TheCountian said:

Does South Pitt have some recruits coming to the game Friday?   

It is my understanding from unconfirmed sources that the jet lands at Lovell field at 11:00. It will have made 5 stops on the way, 3 in state and two out of state. The "guests" will be picked up and whisked to Southside Social adjacent to the stadium, where the mayor is hosting a private event from noon - 2:00 (ironically the team playing in the same slot the day before, with the same colors, are doing the exact same thing - there must be some connection here?). The mayor will then take the guests to her private suite in the stadium to watch the game and receive their gift bags. Afterwards, they will be able to meet the team, and spend time with the coaching staff before returning to the airport for their flight home.

13 minutes ago, TheCountian said:

BigCornbread, we got beat by the better team last week and that’s ok, we’ll be back next year.   BUT all of our players are legit and legal.  We don’t have whole new rosters every season like yall.  Are those boys that are seniors over there this year and making all that noise, were they not any good last year?  How’d they get so much better from junior to senior year?  Hmmm, oh, I know, they filled in some gaps with some top level recruits!  Haha!

Idiot wind blowing every time you move your mouth

10 minutes ago, CougarDadx2 said:

It is my understanding from unconfirmed sources that the jet lands at Lovell field at 11:00. It will have made 5 stops on the way, 3 in state and two out of state. The "guests" will be picked up and whisked to Southside Social adjacent to the stadium, where the mayor is hosting a private event from noon - 2:00 (ironically the team playing in the same slot the day before, with the same colors, are doing the exact same thing - there must be some connection here?). The mayor will then take the guests to her private suite in the stadium to watch the game and receive their gift bags. Afterwards, they will be able to meet the team, and spend time with the coaching staff before returning to the airport for their flight home.

We're sending a limo to the kids from North Georgia. Too close for them to fly in.

4 minutes ago, TheCountian said:

Let’s compare rosters year over year.  Bet you anything there’s a lot of new faces and I ain’t talking about the Freshmen.  

The way you speak doesn’t deserve a response, but oh well. SP and other schools get transfers every year. It’s apart of a winning program. People want to play for winners. I know these kids very well. So…since you asked… starters this year that attended South Pittsburg Elementary School: Kamden Wellington, Jace Stone, Logan Hargis, Jamarion Farrior, Cash Kelly, Alex Phillips, J.R. Hardrick, Ranye Tipton, Cameron Grider, Braden Allison, Davon Arnold, and Omar Slatton.

Ones that attended since the Academy that start: Kadyn Pace, and Logan Sisk.

To my knowledge that leaves about 3 kids off who start.

6 minutes ago, powerp said:

The way you speak doesn’t deserve a response, but oh well. SP and other schools get transfers every year. It’s apart of a winning program. People want to play for winners. I know these kids very well. So…since you asked… starters this year that attended South Pittsburg Elementary School: Kamden Wellington, Jace Stone, Logan Hargis, Jamarion Farrior, Cash Kelly, Alex Phillips, J.R. Hardrick, Ranye Tipton, Cameron Grider, Braden Allison, Davon Arnold, and Omar Slatton.

Ones that attended since the Academy that start: Kadyn Pace, and Logan Sisk.

To my knowledge that leaves about 3 kids off who start.

Yeah yeah yeah.  That’s meaningless without proof!

• Thanks 1