For the Gold Ball Mckenzie vs S. Pitt

RedRebelman

19 minutes ago, The Drunken Sailor said:

We're sending a limo to the kids from North Georgia. Too close for them to fly in.

I had not been made privy to that bit of information. I am to report back to the mayor on the quality of the food, drink and entertainment at Southside Social after our shindig. Hate y'all are getting the rain Friday, I know that's going to keep some of the older Pirate faithful at home watching on TV.

25 minutes ago, powerp said:

The way you speak doesn’t deserve a response, but oh well. SP and other schools get transfers every year. It’s apart of a winning program. People want to play for winners. I know these kids very well. So…since you asked… starters this year that attended South Pittsburg Elementary School: Kamden Wellington, Jace Stone, Logan Hargis, Jamarion Farrior, Cash Kelly, Alex Phillips, J.R. Hardrick, Ranye Tipton, Cameron Grider, Braden Allison, Davon Arnold, and Omar Slatton.

Ones that attended since the Academy that start: Kadyn Pace, and Logan Sisk.

To my knowledge that leaves about 3 kids off who start.

Seeing this reminds me that I ran into Hardrick's dad when MTCS was down. Had not seen him in years and was shocked he had a boy that young. If that young man learns to hit like his crazy dad did, he will be a force. To this day, the hardest, loudest hit I have ever seen in a high school game came from him Bridgeport vs. Jasper. Smelling salts were required for the poor purple wearing player. @TheCountian anyone from the valley recognizes these kid's names, cause their fathers and grandfathers played if not at SP, somewhere else in the valley. SP be recruiting for generations! 

Edited by CougarDadx2

25 minutes ago, TheCountian said:

Yeah yeah yeah.  That’s meaningless without proof!

Buddy of mine has over that way sent me a text.He  said you was the ugliest boy in the county hence “Thecountain”… said you couldn’t get a girl or maybe didn’t want one. Kinda started feeling little sad for you so here’s some advice,,,,,,

Tonight get you a mirror bend over and shave your #### and when you go to school tomorrow start walking backwards and just maybe you’ll get yourself a girl….that is if you want one.

59 minutes ago, powerp said:

The way you speak doesn’t deserve a response, but oh well. SP and other schools get transfers every year. It’s apart of a winning program. People want to play for winners. I know these kids very well. So…since you asked… starters this year that attended South Pittsburg Elementary School: Kamden Wellington, Jace Stone, Logan Hargis, Jamarion Farrior, Cash Kelly, Alex Phillips, J.R. Hardrick, Ranye Tipton, Cameron Grider, Braden Allison, Davon Arnold, and Omar Slatton.

Ones that attended since the Academy that start: Kadyn Pace, and Logan Sisk.

To my knowledge that leaves about 3 kids off who start.

Man, good job. I compared our starting lineup for Friday's Blue Cross Bowl with last year's roster and there are exactly 3 players that weren't here last year. And one of them is the son of a coach. So that really leaves two real transfers that start.