Summit gets Cleveland in Round 1

fooseball95

8 minutes ago, BOUNCE said:

Then make it happen bro…you don’t need anyone to come together with you to make a change.  Go get it and I’m sure it will make everyone happy. 
  Like I said in my post…this is how they do things…everyone knows…and pretty much everyone disagrees with it (me included) so why the big deal now?  Stop making this a us against you deal!  
 If you get a change made I’m sure you will be the whole states hero but holy cow man you gotta realize that in life everything is not fair!

That's absolutely, 100%, unequivocally wrong, It will take everyone. One person cannot get the tssaa to change the way they look at our sport. 

Not everything in life is fair, i get it. But until we ALL come together and decide we ALL want things like this to stop happening it'll just continue to happen. I've been pushing for years to get the seeding criteria changed. But I'm a nobody. There's power with the PEOPLE, not in the person. 

10 minutes ago, Humorist said:

It’s happened to both WC and Bradley in years past. 
I know Pete as well. I coached the kid all the way from Kids Club to High School. Although it sucks. I’m sure he will use all of that as motivation. But let’s not act like all of this hasn’t happened before. 
yes change needs to take place. But until you get the two out that’s in control of our sport it’s not going to change. I hate it as well. Cause one of those guys is a former Cleveland guy. Who wrestled for Pete’s dad. I hate it and I’m all for the change to the system as well as the venue. 

If Summit had placed last year, as they should.  This would not be an issue.  Sometimes change works for you and sometimes against.  Just be careful for what you are asking.

1 minute ago, GruncleD said:

If Summit had placed last year, as they should.  This would not be an issue.  Sometimes change works for you and sometimes against.  Just be careful for what you are asking.

I'm with WG, last seasons results shouldnt be a bearing on this seasons seedings. It isnt right. 

1 minute ago, BOUNCE said:

Agreed…BUT IT IS!  Why does it matter this year…because it affected WG!!  
I have an idea…let them wrestle and see what happens before heck opens up and swallows the world!!

idk, maybe reading comprehension is just hard for you but i said i wouldn't advocate for them changing this years bracket. its there in black and white. go back and find it. 

it doesnt effect me at all, i dont coach with any team. I said it needs to be changed IN THE FUTURE so it doesnt happen again. Read. 

Soooooooo…you wanna trash talk!!  Well why don’t you go do another silly pod cast so you can TRY and be relevant in the wrestling community!!  Nobody cares what YOU think!!  Don’t  come at me like I’m some idiot!! It’s completely obvious why you are on here crying about a change!!!  heck…does a championship ring mean that much to you??  I’ve got 4 in my safe you are welcome to (they say Cleveland on them and we all know you hate Cleveland)…you might as well get one of the stop signs while you want things that aren’t earned!!!  Let Summit earn one and stop bitching because this just isn’t right!!!! 

3 minutes ago, BOUNCE said:

Soooooooo…you wanna trash talk!!  Well why don’t you go do another silly pod cast so you can TRY and be relevant in the wrestling community!!  Nobody cares what YOU think!!  Don’t  come at me like I’m some idiot!! It’s completely obvious why you are on here crying about a change!!!  heck…does a championship ring mean that much to you??  I’ve got 4 in my safe you are welcome to (they say Cleveland on them and we all know you hate Cleveland)…you might as well get one of the stop signs while you want things that aren’t earned!!!  Let Summit earn one and stop bitching because this just isn’t right!!!! 

Ohhhhh….. Calm down. I’m on that podcast too. 

And I’ve not seen you on here crying about anything. Your boy WG needs to learn not everyone has to agree with him!!!  That sir is fact!! It’s ok to disagree without talking trash!!!  Maybe instead of WG we should call him Karen!

• Sad 1

12 minutes ago, BOUNCE said:

And I’ve not seen you on here crying about anything. Your boy WG needs to learn not everyone has to agree with him!!!  That sir is fact!! It’s ok to disagree without talking trash!!!  Maybe instead of WG we should call him Karen!

Ohhhhhh ok, you’re a troll and not actually looking to progress Tennessee wreslting. Got it. I thought you were an adult and wanting to have an adult conversation. Honest mistake. 

Edited by WrestlingGod

13 minutes ago, BOUNCE said:

calm down Bruce 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, BOUNCE said:

calm down Bruce