Vols stink up Peach Bowl again!

DeepBall

No running game. Coaches stuck in the 70's. Clayfoot Qb. Part time recievers. No phones and still no discipline. A program on the verge of collapse. How scary is it to be going into next year without an idea for qb. How many times can a team count on a freshman qb and get away with it? It's a good thing Phil gets his raises before the bowl games. What's Phils bowl record? 6-6

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all, a stinkin' Kentucky fan who would kill to have his beloved Mildcats turn into Wildcats and be half the team that Tennessee is shouldn't even open his piehole about who stunk up what. UK has been stinking up the SEC along with Vandy for a lonnnnnnnnngggggg time now.

As far as Clemson taking UT to task, UT couldn't back up talk of being ready for this game and wanting to make amends for last year's embarassment. My advice for Coach Fulmer.

1.) Get us a mobile QB.

2.) Get us an Offensive Coordinator.

3.) Get us back on the top of the league.

Or quit negotiating extensions in your contract.

First of all, a stinkin' Kentucky fan who would kill to have his beloved Mildcats turn into Wildcats and be half the team that Tennessee is shouldn't even open his piehole about who stunk up what. UK has been stinking up the SEC along with Vandy for a lonnnnnnnnngggggg time now.

As far as Clemson taking UT to task, UT couldn't back up talk of being ready for this game and wanting to make amends for last year's embarassment. My advice for Coach Fulmer.

1.) Get us a mobile QB.

2.) Get us an Offensive Coordinator.

3.) Get us back on the top of the league.

Or quit negotiating extensions in your contract.

The only bright spot on the night was Casey Clausen and the receivers! Those people out there who has put Casey Clausen down is going to wish he was still here come nect August! The offense needs to learn its possible to win games by throwing the football more than running the ball you just have to be creative in the play calling. Take a look at the Tennessee Titans they have went from a running team to a passing team with the same players!

Who ever is QB is going to have a lot of great receivers over the next couple of years!

What a joke, I am really glad I stayed home and kept my cash. Kids are going have to pay higher fees for an education because of guys like Fullmer and Shoemaker. UT is broke in many ways but the football staff pride themselves on signing non-local kids, who come to workout and play at the next level, they do not care if they look bad wearing the orange. No QB next year, no running back worth a dime and an OC who could not call a play if his life depended on it. I will not go to a game until UT fires Sanders.

football staff pride themselves on signing non-local kids, who come to workout and play at the next level

Apparently you don't know that much about who they sign they have 47 players from Tennessee the best of my knowledge 25-30 of them are scholorship players!

So for this season they have (5) players commited to sign with them next month and are waiting on several more possibities. Tennessee for the past several years have been able to get most of the high profiled players from the state!

They signed 5 players from the state last year including National prospect Daniel Brooks!

I have said it before If Tennessee just got in state players they would be like Vanderbilt. They wouldn't even be in a bowl game much less have the chance to lose one!

My thoughts are:

If they are going to a bowl game keep the team on campus until after the game, yes I would want my child home for the holidays. UT is known for it's partying and I'm sure this year was no different. They give them their travel money and let the players loose until 4-5 days before the game and expect them to get refocused and ready to play. It ain't happening.

And the way they have represented the state and the SEC the last few years they don't deserve to get an invitation to any bowl

Maybe an anti Fulmer website is needed to get Fulmer thinking that it is time to put up or get out of town ????

My thoughts are:

If they are going to a bowl game keep the team on campus until after the game, yes I would want my child home for the holidays. UT is known for it's partying and I'm sure this year was no different. They give them their travel money and let the players loose until 4-5 days before the game and expect them to get refocused and ready to play. It ain't happening.

And the way they have represented the state and the SEC the last few years they don't deserve to get an invitation to any bowl

Maybe an anti Fulmer website is needed to get Fulmer thinking that it is time to put up or get out of town ????

www.firefatphil.com

My thoughts are:

www.firefatphil.com

that website isn't working

I'm just beginning to get to the point of being able to talk about that fiasco.

I thought I was disappointed at the Georgia game but this takes the cake. They were not at all prepared for this game and it showed. I haven't heard Philly's excuses but I don't know if I want to.

I'm allowed to get mad at my husband for a few days at a time, surely I'm allowed to be mad at the Vols. That doesn't mean I'll quit going to the games, but it sure does make that long drive to Knoxville and back a lot longer. At least I'll have time to chill out before the Orange & White game. I want to see the new Smokey.