DB @ OAK RIDGE

ArtVandalay

ALL TIME SERIES RECORD

OAK RIDGE 16 WINS / DOBYNS BENNETT 14 WINS

SINCE 1993 (THE GRAHAM CLARK COACHING ERA)

DB HAS 8 WINS VS OAK RIDGE 5 WINS

DB IS 3-3 @ OAK RIDGE UNDER GRAHAM CLARK. THE LAST TRIP TO OAK RIDGE WAS A 2000 PLAYOFF GAME, DOBYNS-BENNETT WON THAT GAME 32-6

NOTE: GRAHAM CLARK COACHING RECORD IS 115 WIN - 25 LOSSES (.821%)

As for your 50 yard line rendezvous, Haterade... I am not big into internet hookups, and from the looks of your MugShot... your not my type... Not that there is anything wrong with that.

ROLL TRIBE ROLL

GIDDY UP!!

825332423[/snapback]

SURELY as much as you think you know about DB sports you know who's picture is in the "MugShot"!!!

OR maybe you DON"T know as much as you think you do!

ALSO...... Maybe you should give the upper classmen a little credit sometime or are the to old for you??

:angry:

Edited by tu_fueta

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Get over it tu fu.

tu fu.... brain cells

tu fu.... ideas

tu fu.... friends

but never tu fu....to drink....brrrpp!!

Me and Newman have made it to dollywood. The fireworks store is next and then on to the neon city. Bernice is still hold up in rebel country, still partying with 20 yr reunion bunch. I am going to make it to big ed's and let him in on my "make your own pizza pie" idea... then, ed will have something.. maybe make a go of it.

Chopper's in a big way and the senior class is leading the way... DF is going to be a highlight machine and LW is going to the show with him. Don't forget about PH #24, expect a return for TD from him, maybe #7 TN will get a return himself.

Choppers blow open a close game at half to win going away

42 - 17

Chop Chop

Cosmo

In last nights Oak Ridge paper-in the sports section-Coach Clark of the DB Tribe had this to say about the game itself

"Clark said this is the kind of game high school coaches and players alive live for. This is a big measuring stick. We'll find out what kind of football team we have. Like I told our coaches one time when I was running up the hill out of breath at halftime (at Blankenship), if your not having a good time tonight, you need to get out of coaching"

Another quote from Coach Clark "It'll be very difficult for either team (to shut the other down). We've both got a lot of weapons. It may come down to who is able to stop the big play and who is able to control the football."

OR Coach Lussier mirrored Coach Clark. The coaches believe it will be a high scoring game. To mirror what Coach Clark said about coaching this type of game, if your a fan and you ain't enjoying this matchup you need to consider soccer!

Bring it on down Tribe! thumb

now see here...our o and d lines are weak slow lazy and not well coached??? forget what ya heard bcuz i play on both sides of the ball and please believe...we are NOT lazy we are NOT slow and we for sure aint weak....i myself squatted a lot more then anyperson on DB thought bout squattin....well see come friday who the real team is comin in my house!!! tell ya boy "durfag" to be ready for tha beatin and the attack of the wildcats and well see if the line is so called "weak" seein as beardens D line came through YOUR line HOLLA IF U HEAR ME

now see here...our o and d lines are weak slow lazy and not well coached??? forget what ya heard bcuz i play on both sides of the ball and please believe...we are NOT lazy we are NOT slow and we for sure aint weak....i myself squatted a lot more then anyperson on DB thought bout squattin....well see come friday who the real team is comin in my house!!! tell ya boy "durfag" to be ready for tha beatin and the attack of the wildcats and well see if the line is so called "weak" seein as beardens D line came through YOUR line HOLLA IF U HEAR ME

825333426[/snapback]

Everyone knows Oak Ridge has an awesome line on both sides of the ball. There is no need to call Duran names and does your coach know you are doing this? Go lift some more fridges.

Thanks for the tailgate info, boyfromsi...we will continue to spread the info around

The series record is actually Oak Ridge 16 - Dobyns-Bennett 15

We know McMahon can throw...vividly remember Mitchell's TD catch last year (as one example)

No one believes the Wildcats line is slow or weak, and we do expect pressure on Duran and wholes being created for the RBs (Gulmire as one example) to go through

Turnovers and taking advantage of opportunities created by turnovers were the deciding factors in both games between these two teams last year...I think the same will be true this year

Is this fun or what?

Roll Tribe Roll

I enjoyed my conversation with Clark yesterday. He cracks me up with his one liners. I was wondering for those who know him best if he has always been this way? Was he the class clown? He is a great high school coach and seems like a real nice person. I have watched him hug his mother after every game which makes me believe he is as nice as he is to the media.. If that's what I am. He is a lot of fun to interview even though he reminds me of Bear Bryant in the way he tells me every year that they will be lucky to stay on the field with Oak Ridge. Good Luck to everybody involved and drop by and say hello at the tailgate. For those of you that can't make the game. Prepradio.com will be on at 6:00 with our broadcast.

Coach Clark is an outstanding person first and foremost...he loves his momma, his wife, his children, his brother, his extended family, his players, his assistant coaches...I've known him for over thirty years - he is truly a good, good man, who happens to be a real good coach, a great teacher - in the truest meaning of the word and I'm not just talking about football, but about life...he has a great sense of humor, a real funny guy...he is three or so years older than I am (DCCATVOICE, I think he and Coach Shipley were in the same D-B graduating class) so I wasn't in class with him to answer the class clown question, but he has always been funny, with a quick wit...class clown may have a bit of a negative connotation that I don't think applies, but he has always been able to create a smile with the people he is around...he was an oustanding football player @ D-B; all-everything linebacker and offensive lineman (playing weight about 215-220, I think)...major knee injury & surgery kept him from major college career, but was an all-star @ Emory & Henry College... like Coach Shipley, he is a person I really looked up to, growing up, athletically and otherwise...as a coach, he has always been good to the media - informative, yet a bit guarded (ala the "Bear" as you said), but always willing...prepared, hard working, caring, he is a very special person - period.

We are sure proud of him in Kingsport.

Roll Tribe Roll

BigBadCat,

My prediction counts a lot on you and your defensive line. If you pressure Duran, you win. If he has plenty of time, you lose. Step up and get the job done. Hit him, hit him again, and then hit him some more. But, personal foul penalties will kill you against a team that good.

Also, giving the other team locker room pin-up material is never a good thing. Good luck!