State Champion Predictions

BruinBabe

Being part of the Sullivan South team, i know what we are made of.we have yet to show what we are really capable of.Although games against brentwood might have been rough, i have seen major changes in the way we play and get better everyday at working as a team. I am completely confident that we will be the number one team this year.we have hard work, dedication, and pride in ourselves and when we play at our top level i think we are unstoppable.

Edited by samfranklin2442

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Being part of the Sullivan South team, i know what we are made of.we have yet to show what we are really capable of.Although games against brentwood might have been rough, i have seen major changes in the way we play and get better everyday at working as a team. I am completely confident that we will be the number one team this year.we have hard work, dedication, and pride in ourselves and when we play at our top level i think we are unstoppable.

825725976[/snapback]

SS no doubt will compete, it is going to be an interesting Vball season.

remember though no team in the state of TN is unstoppable. Not this year anyway. Last years state tournament was very young. Brentwood has 7 seniors, Siegel has 6, SS has a few I am sure. Germantown has just about everyone back as well including there best offensive player. Franklin is looking really good already as well.

Will they be at the Top Gun Tournament in East TN?

I know it is early, but we play alot, and I want to make my predictions for the state championships.

Div II - This comes down to only 2 teams, Father Ryan and Harpeth Hall.  Ryan has a great program, HH has a great player.  These two teams know each other well.  I thought HH should have won last year.  A new coach who brings positive energy should be the difference.  I pick HH.

DARK HORSE:  GPS - Looks good early.

A/AA - East Ridge cannot be beat.  They play at a different level.  This division is over before it starts.  Maybe the best A/AA team ever.  Everybody else is playing for second.  My pick for second is DCA.

AAA - Looks like #7!!!!  Sullivan South is good, my pick for 2nd.

825718121[/snapback]

um hellloooo...we alrady beat harpeth hall at the brentwood blastoff...25 16 and 24-22 (didnt finish)....yall may not know emily teegarden because she left last year but shes from south carolina...and she is very close to being the best player in the state...which everyone will see soon...

• 2 weeks later...
um hellloooo...we alrady beat harpeth hall at the brentwood blastoff...25 16 and 24-22 (didnt finish)....yall may not know emily teegarden because she left last year but shes from south carolina...and she is very close to being the best player in the state...which everyone will see soon...

825728023[/snapback]

I've seen Father Ryan play numerous times and Yes, you guys do have a great front row. Tall and great blockers. But do any of them compare to Taylor Parrish? No. Sorry.

The best team in the state or in the top four will be mufreesboro segeil...

we played them this weekend... excellent coaching and great players..

hard hitters and works well together.... should be in the top this year..

good luck....

825740230[/snapback]

While our team has not had the opportunity to see or play Germantown or Father Ryan, following is a group that I think will produce the state champions this year from the teams already mentioned:

A/AA East Ridge, Notre Dame

AAA Sullivan South, Brentwood

Div II GPS, Harpeth Hall

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Announcements