Alcoa Vs. Maryville

TnFootballfan

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shiverdecker may be one of the best in TN, but he has never played East Tennessee 4A, and never vs. "The" best coached, conditioned, studied and prepaired team in 4A the past six years.  No question GQ and staff can do nothing on the field but all's I got to say is watch out for that hook and ladder!

825728115[/snapback]

The UFO has never played against the likes of Maryville , but he has played against Dobbins Bennett and other 5A schools Jeff County played. When the best running back meets the best coached team plus best defense in the state has yet to be determined. Tonight is the night and all should be "Shivering" because a UFO has been spotted in the vicinity of "Bill Bailey Stadium"

The UFO has never played against the likes of Maryville , but he has played against Dobbins Bennett and other 5A schools Jeff County played. When the best running back meets the best coached team plus best defense in the state has yet to be determined. Tonight is the night and all should be "Shivering" because a UFO has been spotted in the vicinity of "Bill Bailey Stadium"

825728128[/snapback]

How does Shiverdecker feel about that nickname? haha

Honestly I'm pretty excited about seeing him play. I've heard a lot of hype. I hope he's as good as everyone says. The Maryville defense has a long and storied history of taking on big name running backs with success. He's an outside the box runner, correct? Should be interesting to see if the MHS DE's can keep him contained and stop him from getting the corner.

How does Shiverdecker feel about that nickname? haha

Honestly I'm pretty excited about seeing him play. I've heard a lot of hype. I hope he's as good as everyone says. The Maryville defense has a long and storied history of taking on big name running backs with success. He's an outside the box runner, correct? Should be interesting to see if the MHS DE's can keep him contained and stop him from getting the corner.

825728158[/snapback]

Not sure how he feels about it, but he is a class act and so is his family. His older brother was a great athlete and is responsible for working with his God given talent to make him what he is today.

Your summary is a good one. We will see how it all works out tonight when the Rebel D

meets the UFO in the middle of a big Tornado thumb

ask and you shall recieve rebel nation. heres my honest prediction for the game. we are gonna start with the rebel offense. hunt is going to have to have one of the best games of his life tonight. he is gonna have to throw to his progression, and not just focus on one reciever and force the ball, he as been bad about that in the past. if he makes smart throws i doubt he will have much problem cracking through their defense. he needs to have his scrambling skills ready though, because their backers are going to be coming to try and get pressure on the new guy and force h iminto bad throws, calm in the pocket. tallent will perform well as usual, he can make plays on his own, im suspecting we will see a lot of hunt handing off to tallent tonight, this might be the only way we can really beat them. our defense is going to have to play like the champions they have been talked up to be. its no more talking and all playing on the field tonight and we need to perform as good as we say we are. tucker will be in the backfield without a doubt, and im interested to see how lawhon performs for his first game back. our dbs need to make sure they arent stunk up by the play action because with lindsey back there we will have a tendency to do that. fielger has the arm to throw it and they have a good amount of speed at wide out so we just need to make sure and stay back. i think maples and tallent can match up with any reciever they have so i dont see much of a threat on the deep ball. but our linebacker play will determine this game. if the linebackers play well then we win. end of story. and somoene needs to put a helment on lindsey on every play just to get him tired for the end of the game. this wont be the high scoring game all the alcoa fans are expecting.

im saying 28-24 Maryville