Maryville vs Alcoa '06

GovMan

You guys better worry about Alcoa and stop focusing on your Idol, Oak Ridge. It's gonna be a long night.

Ole Dad

I don't think anyone is "Worried" about Alcoa and I agree with Pepvol, it will be a long year! Oh well 14-1 is not to bad, count your blessings.

Just went by the Skeeter, work on the field is in progress and it looks like the calm before the storm.

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"too" bad.

I think that's the point. No one is worried about Alcoa. They actually get to use all their players this year and have a coach as well. Strap those chin straps on tight...it's gonna be a sloberknocker.

Ole Dad

I don't think anyone is "Worried" about Alcoa and I agree with Pepvol, it will be a long year! Oh well 14-1 is not to bad, count your blessings.

Just went by the Skeeter, work on the field is in progress and it looks like the calm before the storm.

"too" bad.

I think that's the point. No one is worried about Alcoa. They actually get to use all their players this year and have a coach as well. Strap those chin straps on tight...it's gonna be a sloberknocker.

Ole Dad

Slobber knocker ? You wear many badges .. eh ? I didn't realize that you were also a proud member of the " Grammar Police " :justwrestle:

Fbe i do know who you are....so don't try to play dumb everybody on coacht knows who you are...tight end for UT......holla if u hear me

Yea, you’re another one who thinks I am Jeff Smith. I'll say this one more time I am not he. He is a fine man, quality Dad and supporter of the "The Program" but I did not play for UT as he did. Stick to the game and you better pay attention to the score board because the game will o0nly be tied at the first kick off.

I've been so busy reading all of these rapid fire posts that I almost forgot to finish up my BIG ONES picks.

I picked the Red Rebels. Next week and herinafter I will pick the Tornados.

If they were on the BIG ONES I would have picked the WB and the Mountaineers.

Time to head to the Skeeterdome. Home of the RED REBELS