Father Ryan vs. Franklin, week 3

bigbigguy

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why so defensive self-destruct? Hitorbehit said nothing bad against Campbell. He just stated that Campbell was smart enough to commit early before coming into the quarterback situation. As for not having any experience with the QBs of this year...they were on the team last year weren't they? So obviously he had an idea of what was going to happen. In my opinion, that simply makes him smart to commit early. Either way, chill out.

Why so defensive self-destruct? Hitorbehit said nothing bad against Campbell. He just stated that Campbell was smart enough to commit early before coming into the quarterback situation. As for not having any experience with the QBs of this year...they were on the team last year weren't they? So obviously he had an idea of what was going to happen. In my opinion, that simply makes him smart to commit early. Either way, chill out.

one of the QBs (Cantrell) played JV last year and the other one (Sellers) is a sophomore, so that means that Todd Campbell never played with one and only a limited amount or not at all with the other.

wow that puddle of ignorance that just dripped down from your brain is disturbing.

first off, campbell committed long before franklin even started thinking about practicing, let alone had todd working with the QBs

and secondly franklin's D is not all they have going for them. their offense can drive the ball all night, their o-line was spanking ravenwoods D from the get go.

you really seem to have some beef with campbell, what's wrong did he steal your girl? how unfortunate, would a kleenex make things all better? or perhaps a smiley emoticon?? :):lol:

Wow...Speaking of SELF DESTRUCT..I believe you just did! (Hey, if the name fits, use it!) ;)

You said it yourself...Campbell committed long before they even had a pratice! That goes to show you how much faith he had to wait around for any other offers. Figured he better jump on that offer qucik..with little faith in what this season would bring him, which so far, has been very little. Smart move on his part!

What Franklin team have you been watching? Their D is by far the best thing going for them right now.

Only beef I have with TC is that he is a bit over-rated, soft, a bit selfish..other than that, hey, no beef here!

FYI..if TC stole my "girl", I guess that makes us both "victims" since your girl has been my girl on the side as of late! :lol:

3,2,1...SELF DESTRUCT (Again!)

Franklin has the size, speed and the toughness to win out. Franklin knows football.

This game will be a blow out. Coach has been saving up, with distance in mind. Weapons available have not been consolidated. Franklin has a nuclear button, and want push it, until the playoffs. Franklin can go 6 deep in the backfield. Franklin has one back that is as big and strong as any kid in the state. They have a back that has great experience and vision to hit the holes. They have a back that they dont know how fast he can be. Plus 3 or 4 more that can step up anytime and pound you for yardage. Their O-line is awesome and really blows defenders of the ball. The defense is quick as greased lighting, strong and mean as a pit bull.

And what about spring practice Bunda? My only point is that you shouldn't start insulting another person simply because you do not agree with what was said. Hitorbehit did not originally say anything derogatory. And even if he had, there's no need in name-calling. All that being said, I'm tired of hearing Franklin fans bicker amongst each other on here when we should really all be supporting the team. After all, this thread is about the Father Ryan-Franklin game, not who should be the QB. If you want to talk about that, start a new thread.

And what about spring practice Bunda? My only point is that you shouldn't start insulting another person simply because you do not agree with what was said. Hitorbehit did not originally say anything derogatory. And even if he had, there's no need in name-calling. All that being said, I'm tired of hearing Franklin fans bicker amongst each other on here when we should really all be supporting the team. After all, this thread is about the Father Ryan-Franklin game, not who should be the QB. If you want to talk about that, start a new thread.

I was taking up for Todd Campbell, not trying to say anything about who should play QB. People try to read too much into these posts. I think Todd Campbell is super and will make a difference in the Franklin vs Father Ryan game. Who is "bickering"? Not me. Are you?

Franklin has the size, speed and the toughness to win out. Franklin knows football.

This game will be a blow out. Coach has been saving up, with distance in mind. Weapons available have not been consolidated. Franklin has a nuclear button, and want push it, until the playoffs. Franklin can go 6 deep in the backfield. Franklin has one back that is as big and strong as any kid in the state. They have a back that has great experience and vision to hit the holes. They have a back that they dont know how fast he can be. Plus 3 or 4 more that can step up anytime and pound you for yardage. Their O-line is awesome and really blows defenders of the ball. The defense is quick as greased lighting, strong and mean as a pit bull.

Is it just me or is this guy crossing terrets syndrome with things of no factual basis and slight retardation? :D

Edited by Bauber

Naw, no bickering from this end. Just trying to get factual information about what's going on down in Franklin. It's hard to keep up when you're in college. I agree with you that Campbell will make a difference, but that's only IF he gets the ball thrown to him where he can make the play. Once he gets it, I think he can do great things, but the ball has to get there first. What about Father Ryan's defense though? I know D2AAA is more traditionally run-oriented so I'm assuming they have a good run defense, but what about the secondary?

Naw, no bickering from this end. Just trying to get factual information about what's going on down in Franklin. It's hard to keep up when you're in college. I agree with you that Campbell will make a difference, but that's only IF he gets the ball thrown to him where he can make the play. Once he gets it, I think he can do great things, but the ball has to get there first. What about Father Ryan's defense though? I know D2AAA is more traditionally run-oriented so I'm assuming they have a good run defense, but what about the secondary?

Most D2AAA teams run a spread and balanced attack. JMO, but the teams in D2AAA probably throw the ball a minium of 1/3 of the time to a maxium of throwing the ball from the shotgun 75% of the time.