Will Temple's problems finally cause a public-private split?

Will Temple's problems finally cause a public-private split? If they are found guilty of serious violations, will they be dealt with severely by TSSAA and everything goes on as it is now or will they get off easy and make all the public schools mad enough that the TSSAA has to finally split the public and private schools?

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was unaware they were charged with anything. I've heard rumors and no more. I like official things. Not useless banter and blinded hate on an internet message forum.

From what you have written, I would not think that you had a lot of "love" for Temple, guilty or not. The main question here should be whether or not the success that Temple has achieved has been because of following the rules that they wanted to and not following the rules that kept them from winning. There are many people out there who put Temple, Chattanooga Christian, Grace, Silverdale, David Brainerd, etc. all together. If one is wrong, then they are all wrong. I have some private school friends who hpe they "nail" Temple so that people will view this as only them and not everybody else who is private.

What`s the allegations against Temple?

They are being investigated for violating the practice rule (players from CSAS participating in spring practice) and recruiting violations. Before anyone jumps on me for posting rumors I will say this is not rumor. It is happening and when the TSSAA investigation is complete you will see an article in the TFP. As far as being guilty, the TSSAA will decide that once they have completed their investigation.

The only thing that I know Temple may be guilty of is what the Zonepirate said. Whatever violations the school is being accused of would have affected only the future program. You guys that keep whining, just know that you got your cans kicked fair and square, now move on and try to quit whimpering. Nobody likes a cry baby

Will Temple's problems finally cause a public-private split? If they are found guilty of serious violations, will they be dealt with severely by TSSAA and everything goes on as it is now or will they get off easy and make all the public schools mad enough that the TSSAA has to finally split the public and private schools?

Nervous if the TSSAA "nails" Temple Silverdale will be next in its sights? You seem awfully concerned about the outcome of this Temple investigation.