Will Temple's problems finally cause a public-private split?

This may be the hardest to interpret post I have ever read...

A fact is something that is true...I don't know about your FACT. Are you saying that it is a fact that all privates recruit athletes? If so, why is the TSSAA only investigating Temple. It seems to me that if your FACT is so plain then all the privates would be under investigation. Do you think, perhaps, they have recruited RC and the TSSAA too?

Are you saying that some schools are honest, or that some are honest and admit they are dishonest? Is that like Wesley in the Princess Bride when he was only "mostly dead"?

Are you saying that a "breakfast program" is being used to recruit athletes? Like, pancakes for QBs or something? Would you have to include maple syrup to get the really good ones?? I would have come to play for some really good homemade biscuits and gravy, but I was only a TE/DE...probably wouldn't have rated maple syrup.

Somebody woke up on the wrong side of the bed...

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was the Temple thread on the football board closed because it was not going to end or because names were being mentioned too often? Just an honest question?

td, there wasn't any "new" news, everyone was just bashing each other or bashing the various coaches/administrators at Temple. When something "new" comes out, then we can pick it back up.

What about the Bledsoe County thread????

They do much more bashing than anything that has been posted on any TTA thread........

Purple, why don't you email coacht and see if he wants to unlock the thread. If you have an issue with Bledsoe Co., go ahead an PM any of the Mods. or hit the report key.

Looking at the Temple school information page on the TSSAA website, I noticed a name on their list of assistant coaches that I thought I had seen mentioned as the name of the "infamous" booster in the middle of all of their mess. Without naming him on here, does anyone know if this is right? Is this common for private schools to have boosters also serve as an assistant coach? I would think that this would serve to be devisive in the battle to keep the publics and privates together.

Coacht is now trying to sweep this under the rug, by shutting down the latest thread in the football forum, saying that we need to focus on the games coming up..

Apparently you have nothing to say on the topic, I see. If you can't stay on topic then please don't post. By the way, if I wanted to sweep anything under the rug I would have done so weeks ago, would I not?