Camden v.s Westview

Ctownfootball

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have seen Westview ( 1st Game Of The Year ) and have been told about Camden. I think Westview goes unbeaten through the regular season. They have everything it takes. I know Camden is pretty good but in AA, Westview and Jackson South Side has to be the two best team in West tennessee.

Westview by 21.......at least

I have seen Westview ( 1st Game Of The Year ) and have been told about Camden. I think Westview goes unbeaten through the regular season. They have everything it takes. I know Camden is pretty good but in AA, Westview and Jackson South Side has to be the two best team in West tennessee.

Dang man you must be a huge fan to Count Camden out by that margin. As for the Henry County game if I'm not mistaken they lost a lot of athletes to graduation so its not as impressive as everyone makes it sound. Now granted HC is a 4a school but I bet Westveiw couldnt play Milan as well as Camden did. To say we lose by 21 or more is absolutely ridiculous. That being said I like Camden in a Close battle much lilke year's meeting between the two classy & good teams.

Jackson Southside plays in 6-AAA. From previous games both have played ill have to go with Westview in this one by 14

Hey !!! /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" /> Where are all of the Lions fans out there??? I cannot believe that we don't have any more support than this!!! I'll make my prediction and say Camden will win by 7. Sure,it'll be a tough one to win,but I have the utmost faith and belief in our young men. GO BIG BLACK !!!! /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> Do hope for an injury-free game !!!