big 9 basketball

unc1

I appreciate your kind words. Hopefully my Indians will take care of business without me. You realize, since I won't be at the game, that you will have to provide some post game dialogue right? /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I'll be glad to do the best I can. It is a high standard that you and Cap have set. At least I won't feel as much pressure knowing you will have your radio dialed in from Viking Hall. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After watching the Arby's I think the big nine will be a battle this year. Science Hill,Tennesee High, and Dobyns Bennet are all very good basketball programs and with a lot of tradition as well. With the way Science Hill and DB went down to the wire and the intensity and fight Tennessee High showed against Miller Grove Ga. Gives you some idea about how this Conference will play out.

i agree with the top 3 but what about the rest of the teams? i think tn high will have their hands full tonight but should win by7 the coach want let it get out of hand, south will give db a good game for a half then db by 18 don't think south has anyone to stop adams and edwards, sylvester is to fast for the guards. boone and vol will be a good matchup. i think vol is due to win a game so i will pick them by 12. as for sh and crockett i think this don't need any guess, sh by what ever they want it to be. this is my pick and scores what are yours!!

frogger you are correctomundo. One of Central's biggest problems is that Vannoy IS allowed to play his game. It just so happens his game consists of bad things.

Central b-ball is in turmoil right now. they can't find an answer for losing Brown. At this point Vannoy needs to step up and play under control. Work the inside/out game with the posts. If they don't find an answer for the point soon, thier season will be over in a flash. NO ONE person on this team will be able to carry them, it has got to be a TEAM effort, no matter what anyone ELSE says or thinks.

any DB South score? Out of range in Nashville. Internet radio not working either

No sir, bud, I don't have a score update for the Dobyns Bennett game. I can't get a signal for any of the stations, AM 1320, AM 1400, 94.3 FM, or 91.5 FM. I question whether they are even broadcasting tonight's game. I'll post a score as soon as I hear a final. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />