big 9 basketball

unc1

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

any DB South score? Out of range in Nashville. Internet radio not working either

DB 71-South56. Too much quickness, too much speed, too much hops, too much athleticism by DB for the Rebels to contend with. Rebels came out hot leading 5-0, but 2 fouls on Blair in first 80 seconds and 2 on PG Bailey Dick in the next two minutes sent both to the bench . Adams and Edwards dominated inside to lead DB to a 9 point halftime lead. The Rebels fought back in the second half as Tyler Ashworth took over in the first 4 minutes with an assortment of put backs, finger rolls, and drives to the basket. South attempted to play man defense,but were out quicked across the floor. Most of the 4th qtr. saw the Indian lead around 10 with them pulling away in the last 2 minutes. Probably what most expected. It appeared to me DB could do what they wanted when they wanted. A good effort by the Rebels and something to build on . There was a pretty good crowd on hand and a nice dunk by Pickwell down the stretch. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> This ones for you Bud!

TCSF, what's the deal here? I make a 2009 thread announcing the return and I don't get anything from it. I'm ashamed of all of you. What's happened to my empire!

I got your back rebelrebelman!Sorry I was asleep at the wheel. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> Good to have our fearless leader out front again! All hail RRM!!!

I got your back rebelrebelman!Sorry I was asleep at the wheel. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> Good to have our fearless leader out front again! All hail RRM!!!

There we go, we got crawdad on board. Things are all coming together, we're startin to roll again! Atta boy crawdad.

How'd I do TCSF?

Pretty good, crawdad, pretty good. You are definitely more to the point than Cap and I. I have a problem with being wordy, try to paint a picture with my words. You understand. I appreciate the post game rundown, as I stated above I could not get a signal from any of the Dobyns Bennett stations or the Sullivan South station, thus I was out of the loop. Thanks.

TCSF, what's the deal here? I make a 2009 thread announcing the return and I don't get anything from it. I'm ashamed of all of you. What's happened to my empire?!

See my reply in your 'Return!' thread. The alliance shall be renewed in 2009.

There we go, we got crawdad on board. Things are all coming together, we're startin to roll again! Atta boy crawdad.

This makes two back on the wagon, count me in.

central needs to find a combination that works.

The combiation is GET the Ball to Vannoy. We both know that evrytime he has had a chance to play his game he has been the top player on the court and the team won and he was MVP and put most scores on. I'm not trying to start something on hear i'm just stating fact and you know it and evrybody else know it to.

The combiation is GET the Ball to Vannoy. We both know that evrytime he has had a chance to play his game he has been the top player on the court and the team won and he was MVP and put most scores on. I'm not trying to start something on hear i'm just stating fact and you know it and evrybody else know it to.

Haha, I'd like for someone to start a poll about that if it didn't seem so malicious (it isn't). I bet the results would totally punch you in the face. Nobody thinks he's Central's MVP. I've read a bunch of Central people on here say how he's killing Central right now. I've seen it with my own eyes. I seriously don't know where you are getting this Vannoy love from. Related possibly? Vannoy himself possibly? I don't know but I do know that he IS allowed to play his game. Vaughn has given him a heck of a green light. Look, you can't spill abunch of garbage on here and end it by sayin hey that's just the facts, because they aren't facts. He has single handedly taken the Cougars this season and has bludgenoned them to death. Ugly, bitter death. In a less vivid way, everyone on here is gonna agree with that assessmement.

That's because Coach Vaughn knows a great player when he sees one. It's the other players who don't GET the ball to him and wont let him get into his game.

just what do you call his game? is it shooting 20 times a game, passing and handling the ball all the time or what?