big 9 basketball

unc1

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CAP1....I could care less how I look in your eyes. Like I said and you still refuse to see my posts, I am not taking up for anybody in any situation. I also said that the Volunteer program will be looked at in this manner because of the past. If you can't see that, then I don't know what to tell you. Did you see the Crockett kid swing at Cameron? No! And that is the reason he had him wrapped up so he wouldn't hit him. i am not applauding anybody's effort s in the awful game. You do have a thick skull and I again will say "PLEASE POINT OUT WHERE I HAVE DEFENDED ANYONE'S ACTIONS!!!" You keep dancing around my question like you are on "So You Think You Can Dance" reruns. And your excuses as to why there are so many close games with TN High this year is REALLY an excuse maker. One or two...maybe..but TN High is just like DB this year....they play to the level of their competition. The foul descrepancy you speak of had them almost even for that night against Volunteer. DB has righted their ship up to this point. I do hope you guys the best success there can be, but don't sit and talk about a 15 second segment of what you saw AFTER all the stuff that was allowed to happen before. But as you always do, you will reply and dodge my original question and have a smart, you know what, reply. Have at it but I guarantee you this.......you would be singing a different tune if your son was swung at two times and he just wrapped the guy up. You would have an endless assault against the Crockett kid and say that he deserves to be punished more than what was given to him. Now who is talking a double standard now? GOD Bless.......

See your post?????? What are you talking about? YES??¦I see your post and you just made another excuse in this one. You do know the definition of excuse??¦don??™t you? Let me help you our ???Excuse = to serve as an apology or justification for; justify:??? I tried to get you to drop it...now you are a CLOWN!! You say "PLEASE POINT OUT WHERE I HAVE DEFENDED ANYONE'S ACTIONS!!!" right after saying "And that is the reason he had him wrapped up so he wouldn't hit him." If you think for one minute anybody is going to believe that EXCUSE (and that is an excuse) you must be in your own Falcon world!!

Skunk that's all well and good...but if we all always live, and have lived by the rule of "make the people who do stupid things accountable...but don't attempt to make everyone wearing the same uniform guilty by association" we wouldn't have JUST NOW elected our first Black President. And if we feel we are being cheated and over charged by the electric company...are we suppose to go start our own? I don't see any reason to defend the poor quality of the officiating this year. And if it sounds like I??™m attacking someone...so be it.

Who cares? It's over and nobody can change what they did or did not do in the game. IF my kid were swung at twice I would have a hard time punishing my child for what Trent did on WJHL / TriCitiesSports. I honestly cannot name ANY athlete on ANY team that would tolerate being punched without retaliating. I wasn't there so I have no opinion on who is to blame. It sounded like the officiating let it get away from them all night and the crowd was in a frenzy that radiated to the floor. No excuse for the behavior but it is what it is. Volunteer earned a bad rep a few years back ( rightfully deserved ) but in the last couple of years I haven't seen any problem with the way they play. Some say the coach teaches it, if so, he should be sent packing not the boys that want to play ball.

Then YOU are part of the problem!!!!!!!!!! Do you really think anyone is going to give your input a second thought on this subject with a screen name like BRUISER!!!

By the way…Whitmore…is that you? /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Stokomo, I know your are a fine man. One of the best in East Tn. I applaud you for being able to find video tapes of 3 games in which the Volunteer Falcons did not play dirty/ excuse me 2 video taped games. In all due respect, it doesn't matter how many post you make supporting the Volunteer program and coach, everybody knows what the deal is.

I have a solution, have the Kingsport School system hire Coach W. He can teach the football team at Dobyns-Bennett to be a lot more aggresive and maybe they might make it past the first round of the playoffs. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Is that your best excuse? Thats weak, sounds like a baby crying in the background. And how many years in a row can you losers use that ole' saying "Just wait till' next year" Don't that ever get old with you?

I don't know where you get the losers comment from? When I was there, we almost split with the almighty DB. Central is also 1-1 against DB this year. In fact, if you wanted to go back and look at old records, it wouldn't be very one sided.

Did you even go to DB? I'm sure they wouldn't be too proud of your grammar /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

See your post?????? What are you talking about? YES??¦I see your post and you just made another excuse in this one. You do know the definition of excuse??¦don??™t you? Let me help you our ???Excuse = to serve as an apology or justification for; justify:??? I tried to get you to drop it...now you are a CLOWN!! You say "PLEASE POINT OUT WHERE I HAVE DEFENDED ANYONE'S ACTIONS!!!" right after saying "And that is the reason he had him wrapped up so he wouldn't hit him." If you think for one minute anybody is going to believe that EXCUSE (and that is an excuse) you must be in your own Falcon world!!

Skunk that's all well and good...but if we all always live, and have lived by the rule of "make the people who do stupid things accountable...but don't attempt to make everyone wearing the same uniform guilty by association" we wouldn't have JUST NOW elected our first Black President. And if we feel we are being cheated and over charged by the electric company...are we suppose to go start our own? I don't see any reason to defend the poor quality of the officiating this year. And if it sounds like I??™m attacking someone...so be it.

If you think I am a Falcon man, then you must live in your own world. Anyone, including Whitt, will tell you that I bleed maroon and grey, not maroon and white (Vikes) and not marn and yellow (da Hill), all the way through. Saying what happened to Trent is not excusing him, as his parents didn't excuse his actions either as noone should. So believe as you may. Nothing anyone says will make you change your mind once you get things in your world to fit what you believe. So....good luck to you and the Vikes. Next TOPIC!!!! GOD Bless.....

I don't know where you get the losers comment from? When I was there, we almost split with the almighty DB. Central is also 1-1 against DB this year. In fact, if you wanted to go back and look at old records, it wouldn't be very one sided.

Did you even go to DB? I'm sure they wouldn't be too proud of your grammar /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

jrock20lr...Central is 1 and 1 against DB this year. However, were you present on Friday night in the Buck Van Huss Dome when DB rocked your cougars by 40?? Obviously this game was a little one sided. Central doesn't compare to DB THIS year but maybe in a couple years when DB loses a lot of talented seniors they will. However, lets just understand that THIS year...Central doesn't compare to DB

Then YOU are part of the problem!!!!!!!!!! Do you really think anyone is going to give your input a second thought on this subject with a screen name like BRUISER!!!

By the way??¦Whitmore??¦is that you? /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

No CAP, I am not part of the problem. My kid doesn't play now, I don't throw things or yell at officials, I have never been ejected from a game as a player or fan and neither has my kid. I clap for both teams most nights when I see a good play, I merely watch games in the area because I like it.

I'm done with this one. Whats the game of the week this Tuesday/Friday?

I'm done with this one. Whats the game of the week this Tuesday/Friday?

Dobyns Bennett goes to Tenn High on Friday night. Who ya got in this battle between two of the top teams in the conference? DB is just too good for Tenn High. The vikings dont match up well with DB's athleticism and size. If DB shoots well then it will be another 20 point game. note: Dobyns Bennett was only 2 of 12 from three and they still won by 16. Recently, Dustin McConnell and Todd Halvorsen have been shooting the ball very well from 3. So look for that to be a factor against the zone of Tenn High on friday night at Viking Hall.

I think DB takes this one with a score of 64-42

You "almost" split with DB? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Now thats something right there!

DB blew Central out of the Gym a few nights ago. I don't think anybody is thinking about 1-1.

Obama is half White /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Obama is half White /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

/biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> Somehow I knew you wouldn't let that one slide by! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />