Greeneville Vs. Maryville

DevilMan03

• Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Greenville has a very nice web site for their football program & very informative. here is a sample from today.

Greeneville hosts Maryville Friday night in the state semi-final football game. The winner advances to the state championship game next Saturday. A capacity crowd is expected at Burley Stadium, as fans from Maryville will follow their team, as well as general football fans from across East Tennessee. Gates will open at 5:30 PM and Greeneville fans are urged to come early to get their seats.

5:30!!!!!!!!!! Man that is only 1:30 before kick off! Maryville will have a line a mile long by that time!

It is requested that all other non-Maryville fans sit on the Greenville side, we need extra room to make our "First Down hand Jestures"! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Greenville has a very nice web site for their football program & very informative. here is a sample from today.

Greeneville hosts Maryville Friday night in the state semi-final football game. The winner advances to the state championship game next Saturday. A capacity crowd is expected at Burley Stadium, as fans from Maryville will follow their team, as well as general football fans from across East Tennessee. Gates will open at 5:30 PM and Greeneville fans are urged to come early to get their seats.

5:30!!!!!!!!!! Man that is only 1:30 before kick off! Maryville will have a line a mile long by that time!

It is requested that all other non-Maryville fans sit on the Greenville side, we need extra room to make our "First Down hand Jestures"! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Who is that you cheer for again?

when get there you wont be alone cause the biggest tailgate party the year will be going on in the parking lot behind the press box.GO DEVILS!!!

So come party wit us rebel fans,(BUT MAKE SURE YOU BRING SOMETHING Lol).. party starts at 4:00

Where did you read this? I didn't see anything on the Greeneville football site. 5:30 does seem a little late though.

Obviously I'm missing something from the web site....can someone read this and show me where all this info is?

Greenevillefootball.com

So come party wit us rebel fans,(BUT MAKE SURE YOU BRING SOMETHING Lol).. party starts at 4:00

Sounds good bmoreman....and eye'll "BRING SOMETHING" allrite....one of tha biggest appytights you've evur seen a woman haiv.....We better start eatin' a little earlier than 4.....momma wont bee full by 7...... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

For fans of both sides and for general interest-

I spoke to a friend of mine in NJ...(a "Media Source") and said he and two other friends of his....who just happen to be Scouts for two different NE Universities will be attending/scouting the game. He said that this is the first trip to scout Tennessee High Schools for football players for both of them.

He knows of at lest 12 yes, 12 other University/College scouts will be making the trip also.

Perhaps this may bode well for some of the atheletes on both sides of the field. Hope so!

(Starz: "bode well" meanz itll be a gooder thang fer da young'uns)

Wish I was there.....but it's one of those "family first" things. (Somebody kidnap me?!)

Reguards to the Board,

Mapp

[quote name='VolmanScott' date='Nov 26 2008 - 01:16 PM' post= Especially next year when you have to play big boys; like that rough and tough D-B team. EVERYONE knows that the road to the 'Boro leads through Kingsport!

I will not bring up the amout of times DB has beat South in a row,because that would not impress Maryville anymore than it does me when they beat you. However,Nobody in Region 1 or 2 has finished the job in 5A during the past few years.The biggest boys have not been from the East as of late.It will be very hard for any team in the East, including Maryville, to win it all year after year in 6A.

For fans of both sides and for general interest-

I spoke to a friend of mine in NJ...(a "Media Source") and said he and two other friends of his....who just happen to be Scouts for two different NE Universities will be attending/scouting the game. He said that this is the first trip to scout Tennessee High Schools for football players for both of them.

He knows of at lest 12 yes, 12 other University/College scouts will be making the trip also.

Perhaps this may bode well for some of the atheletes on both sides of the field. Hope so!

(Starz: "bode well" meanz itll be a gooder thang fer da young'uns)

Wish I was there.....but it's one of those "family first" things. (Somebody kidnap me?!)

Reguards to the Board,

Mapp

Greeneville has announced that it will broadcast the game via streaming audio at greenevillefootball.com........for those held captive by thanksgiving obligations....I have totally rearranged our TG weekend around this game....yes I am a wonderfiul woman