franklin vs oakland

ftballkicker

I agree with those standards, but I also agree with 2P give all the kids names so we all know who were watching and all those moms and dads can swell with pride when their sons name is called out. It is the same guy at RHS, I think they just turned down some. I too hate the sick cat sound at WC. Rebels win in a close one, I think it comes down to a missed PAT or a field goal

I think the most annoying noise I've heard the whole year was the raptor screech coming from the Ravenwood press box. It got so annoying the students started chanting "Kill the bird"

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Worst one hands down was the guy that used to announce for Riverdale. Man oh man I hated hearing that guy. If we intercepted the ball or forced a fumble....he went into a trivia contest to keep from giving us any props.

I will be honest....I have not enjoyed our announcer at OHS this yr. I used to think he was terrific b/c he always announced all the tackles for the other teams and seemed as enthusiastic for both sides . I liked that a lot. I was able to keep up with tackles for the other teams through him and see who I liked for the opposition. I liked his 4th and all the way to Lascassas! hahahaha Now he sounds like he is trying to sound like a wannabe rap artist with all the slang. It is like he is trying to be as different as the red uniforms. But he sure beats the guy at Smyrna hands down in my book and when we were hung with SALTY!

Is Salty the guy thats at Siegel now, cause he is not much better than your guy. Best sound system anywhere is at Tullahoma, they have like 10 spkrs on top of the pressbox and everything is very clear. Watched the Smyrna Frosh whoop RHS in the Freshman Lions Bowl several weeks ago.

Is Salty the guy thats at Siegel now, cause he is not much better than your guy. Best sound system anywhere is at Tullahoma, they have like 10 spkrs on top of the pressbox and everything is very clear. Watched the Smyrna Frosh whoop RHS in the Freshman Lions Bowl several weeks ago.

I appreciate an announcer who just does his job, and announces the game. You don't hear that crap at College games. Let the fans cheer the team on, and let the PA guy tell us what's going on, without being a cheerleader. Let the cheerleaders lead the cheers. I think we can figure out to get loud on 3rd down, without being told. And don't disrespect the visting team...THAT'S JUST RUDE AND STUPID!

Title of the Thread= Franklin vs Oakland........

stop talking about the announcers.... who cares,

in case yall have forgotten there is a smalll game this saturday around 7 at MTSU which this thread is about so lets talk about that not announcers

seriously its not gonna even play a role in the game saturday

good lord its like all the posters are 7 yr olds with ADD....... STAY ON TOPIC

Best anywhere!!!! Puts on a GREAT wet weather tournament too!! But I think he should change the name to Warrior Rain Classic.

Wilcofan are you just mad cause the Wildcats didn't make it to the semis again or because your coach wants the Blackman job

No I'm sure he's mad cuz the board got off topic. Start another thread to talk extensively about announcers

Back to topic. Either team have any key players out this week?

Title of the Thread= Franklin vs Oakland........

stop talking about the announcers.... who cares,

in case yall have forgotten there is a smalll game this saturday around 7 at MTSU which this thread is about so lets talk about that not announcers

seriously its not gonna even play a role in the game saturday

good lord its like all the posters are 7 yr olds with ADD....... STAY ON TOPIC

I'm sure they'll have a professional announcer for this game. I predict overtime.

Who was the best passing team Oakland faced this year?

I will try to ask it another way, It looks like Franklin avg's about 170 yds a game passing has Oakland played anyone this year with what you would say has "a good passing game"? Or will this be the first "good passing game" test for them. Haven't seen either play this year, just wondering.

I will try to ask it another way, It looks like Franklin avg's about 170 yds a game passing has Oakland played anyone this year with what you would say has "a good passing game"? Or will this be the first "good passing game" test for them. Haven't seen either play this year, just wondering.

They scrimmaged Tullahoma, a very good passing team, and shut them down. Cookeville has a pretty good passing game, and it didn't help them. I've seen O'land play several times this year and didn't see any weakness on defense anywhere. If Franklin can pass and pass Block against O'land, then they are very good.

Could be worse... you could be driving all the way from Monroe, La. because you promised a certain kicker that if his team made state, you'd be there. Not that I know anything about that though.

If I wasn't working at the NCAA Division II Soccer National Championships this weekend, I'd be making an even longer drive from Sarasota, Fla. but alas, I'll just have to cheer long-distance I guess.

And 2priceless, I'm back around here at least for the week... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Working? Who would give you a job?? Call me and fill me in on how things are going