Ensworth vs. MBA

TrackRunner4291

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really really really doubt anyone on either staff reads these threads. They have wayyyy more important things to do. They're teachers, administrators, and family men in addition to coaches....

Vandy has a lot of students with swine flu, including some players...doesn't seem like it's holding anyone out from the WCU game though. So I doubt any MBA/EHS guys will be either.

Its been confirmed that 4 Father Ryan students dyed Ensworth's lake red this morning.

do you really think father ryan students would turn EHS's pond red? They dislike MBA alot more than EHS, i promise you they wouldnt be pulling for them. You can confirm that with 4 MBA students. Wouldnt surprise me considering what MBA has turned into this last year or 2.

EHS 34

MBA 10

MBA'S HOME STREAK FACES TEST IN ENSWORTH.

Coach Daniel McGugin doesn't know what it's like to lose a home football game at Montgomery Bell Academy. And he hopes to avoid a lesson from Ensworth.

thats from the tennessean

This game is going to be so legit, im so mad I cant make it

Its been confirmed that 4 Father Ryan students dyed Ensworth's lake red this morning.

do you really think father ryan students would turn EHS's pond red? They dislike MBA alot more than EHS, i promise you they wouldnt be pulling for them. You can confirm that with 4 MBA students. Wouldnt surprise me considering what MBA has turned into this last year or 2.

EHS 34

MBA 10

Oh, I wouldn't be to sure about the feeling of Ryan kids. I think EHS is coming into a league of its own as far as how it is perceived by the students of other local high schools--public and private (have you spoken to anyone from Oakland lately?).