Polk @ South Pitt

SgtEagleFort

If Polk was in our district they probaly wouldn't make the playoff's this year and I'm not being smart by saying that. The teams you have palyed don't come anywhere near Signal Mtn., Marion and maybe yall might be able to play with Lookout Valley and probaly able tp beat Whitwell and that's about it. You people that keep running your mouth's on here just don't know the tail whipping coming your way..By the way I'm sure Alcoa took it easy on the Chargers tonight!!! It was still a mercy rule!!!

This thread has hit an all time low. You just lost all credibility. Having seen both Signal, who I assume you would agree is the second best team in your district, and Polk play, it is not even close. Polk's physicality would dominate Signal.

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alcoa will wipe the floor with Polk come playoff time....You guys will see tomorrow night just how not close you are to making a run at the state title...Whatever SP beats you by tomorrow night add two more touchdowns to it and that will be Alcoa's score if you all make it to them! :roflol: SP has athletes similar to Alcoa...the difference is Alcoa is deeper....I am telling you and Old Pirate will get onto me for saying this but all this crap about how Polk is going to beat us at our on field and stuff has gotten me fired up...Tomorrow night...the kitty cats from Polk are in for an awakening!!! And you can take that to the bank...What is those two songs they play in warm ups We ready and Here comes the boom or something like that.....Polk will feel both of those tomorrow night :?: See yall folks at the game and I hope you guys have a very safe trip down and we have a injury free game tomorrow and I have enjoyed talking junk with yall this week...its been fun :D

With the rain and a wet field and our great D I am stating a fact that Polk's D will hold south Pit to under 7 points!Mark it down!Those "Athletes" and "Speed Demons" can not run if they can't keep their feet! Wildcats all the way!!!

I'd like to call Vegas and put a G down that Polk can't keep South Pitt to under 7. I know Polk has a good team, but let's not get too crazy now. S.Pitt 21 Polk 17 :roflol:

"-Who s Polk ?" NOW they say-"THATS! Polk".Same today fellers.We want the best,so don't let us down.These boys been together for goin' on twelve,or thirteen years.Ain't won 'em all,but the teams we played knew they played some hard hitters.powerp,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, gitcha popcorn ready...........(Charlie?,,,what times the gate open ?,plan on being the first one in 'cause them stands on our side'l be groanin') :?:

Wow guys, I didn't know that Polk was so rich in tradition :roflol: How many state championships have yall won lately, or even all together?? Better yet, how many times have you gotten out of the second round?........................................exactly :D:D

GAMEDAY!!!!!!!(in EST,Pitt you'll have to wait another 42 minutes to post gameday remarks :?: , THIS IS IT MY PEEPS!!!!!!! IT IS TIME TO SINK THE SHIP OR SKIN THE CAT!!!!

BEST WISHES TO BOTH TEAMS AND ALL POLK FANS DON'T FORGET THE CARAVAN LEAVES @ 5:00 SHARP FROM THE EXIT 25!!!!!!!!!! KEEP THE KIDS SAFETY IN YOUR PRAYERS AND LETS ROLL!!!!!!!! :D:D:roflol:

Old Pirate says this game could git interesting with a wet field. The notion of holding the Pirares to 7 points won't ever happen. OP says Pirates 35 Polk 14.

Be careful OP, this prediction is a little disrespectful based on your earlier posts!! :roflol:

Ever since this thread opened, I have said 3 TD's, yet I am being disrespectful. OP, just admit it, you wanna be like Mike don't you.... Coach Mike that is.