ALCOA vs CAK

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alcoa 31 CAK 17

As for Alcoa having a down year I think it will be at least 3 more years of good Alcoa teams. I watched the Freshmen/JV game against CAK and it was not close. That doesn't mean anything but the difference was very noticeable. I also think that CAK is a good opponent for Alcoa. It would be nice to get some competition before the playoffs. This would only help both teams!

CAK doesn't even have a JV/Freshmen team, you must have seen them against someone else.

Alcoa's too hype will be nothing compared to the warm welcoming CAK got from Betsy's players!

O I am Sorry My friend but it is hard to beat the too hype chant...... as a former player for the Warriors I will admit for the first 3 years it was intimidating.... as for my senor year it only got me more pumped... may have been were i just had herd it for a while or i was just that ampted up to play. But the Too Hype is a unrivaled chant!! ......As i recall I believe we gave Alcoa a little scare last year for a while!! As much as I wanted to beat them last season ( I really felt like it was our best chances for awhile) I have nothing but respect for Alcoa's coaches and players and most of the fans are extremly nice. I attended the Loudon playoff game @ Alcoa and I had multiple fans come up to us and say well we got past you guys, i guess we won state again.. I believe if it hadnt been for Cobb in 07 CAK wins there first state title.............................. Now as far as the game goes. I really believe this may be one of the best atmospheres in high school football i have ever seen. Alcoas' win over maryville is extremely impressive not just because its maryville but the fact that maryville blanked bearden beat catholic and farragut. Just shows me that the youngish team from 08has grow up and can play some serious ball now!! from what i have herd Alcoa is week in the past but #89 can play some football!! ..... As for cak we were not extremely young last year however we were EXTREMELY inexperienced!!...This 09 team has played alot of ball!!! I am not giving a score but i will say that caks D line maybe the best that has ever came threw CAK !! The ILB have some good playtime ! for a first year quarterback 2 is doing a outstanding job!! and with Mead coming back last week i believe the receivers are very solid after loosing 3 starters last year.......This has potential to be a very interesting game .......GO WARRIORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey, what happened to Rankinated? He completely disappeared this year from the boards. Is he still at Alcoa?

Im still here, Havent been on that much this year but Im still goin strong im a senior this year. But all I have to say about this friday is I think we got em scared volsknox, what you think? :lol:

Good to hear from you Rank. I was afraid you might have defected to the evil empire, er, um, I mean Maryville since I haven't seen you on the boards. Now Rankinated, I think you've got it all wrong (and you already know you have it all wrong!) when you say, "got em scared..." Respect for Alcoa? Absolutely yes! Scared? Absolutely not! :lol:

Good luck on your senior year and the rest of your season, except when you're playing CAK of course! :lol:

Footballdad and Govolsknox's reaction to the "shock and awe" of Alcoa's run game. :lol:

dumb-and-dumber3.jpg

:lol::lol:

BC, that picture was taken after an Alcoa game 4 or 5 years ago. As you pointed out in the other thread, I have picked up quite a bit of weight since then! :lol: Please post the more recent pic where I blow a gasket when Alcoa is sent to the far east quad with AE.